Wanted or Hancock ?

Dazo

Just about to sit down with a curry and a few magners and watch one of the films mentioned. Which is worth watching, Wanted or Hancock ? :)

Jambojohnnyboy

Saw Wanted on Wednesday night and I enjoyed it, ending was sign posted though, worth seeing.

I just finished watching WANTED about 2 hours ago. So bad its good. Terrible acting, script is atrocious BUT Jolies naked erse and fight scenes are good.

Hancock is funny for about 30 minutes then its pish.

Go with Wanted.

Go with Wanted - went to see it at cinema and was quite good.

Know a lot of people who have been to see Hancock and said it was alright for the first half & then went rapidly downhill

Should have listen to you guys. We opted for Hanock and ended up watching the worst film i have seen in a long time. Will Smith really let himself down with that one. :rolleyes:

A Boy Named Crow

I've not seen Hancock, but Wanted is terrible. Somebody did a great job on the trailer selling dross like that. The concept of the film had much more milage than the director allowed it to use. I was expecting something like The Matrix, in that it would play with your mind a bit and draw you in. This is just froth aimed at the Fast and the Furious loving market.

(Aye good arse mind...)

I've not seen Hancock, but Wanted is terrible. Somebody did a great job on the trailer selling dross like that. The concept of the film had much more milage than the director allowed it to use. I was expecting something like The Matrix, in that it would play with your mind a bit and draw you in. This is just froth aimed at the Fast and the Furious loving market.

(Aye good arse mind...)

I thought Wanted was going to be a lot more of a "thinking" action film as well. Its so bad its good. Almost. LIked the stuff with the spinning bullets but the acting is awful from EVERYONE. McAvoys american accent is ridiculous and Jolie's only point is to provide an erse you could park a plated fried breakfast on. She smugs her way through the entire film.

Ideally the OP would have gone back to the video shop and got something else!

Incidently Wanted 2 has just got the go ahead......

I thought Wanted was going to be a lot more of a "thinking" action film as well. Its so bad its good. Almost. LIked the stuff with the spinning bullets but the acting is awful from EVERYONE. McAvoys american accent is ridiculous and Jolie's only point is to provide an erse you could park a plated fried breakfast on. She smugs her way through the entire film.

What the hell is a video shop ? :P

HD media players are the future mate. ;)

A Boy Named Crow

Brutal! Usually a sequel seems a good idea if there was a good ending to the first film, the last line of Wanted is probaby the worst closing line I've ever heard!!!

Cannot believe that this piece of sh8t has had the greenlight for a sequal, one of the worst films ive ever had the misfortune to sit through.

Archived