Where's my ticket?

Glasgow Jambo

Glasgow Jambo

Ordered a ticket online for Hull game on Monday. (paid full price even though I've got and ST, cause I didn't know there was an ST discount till after)

asked for postal delivery but it didn't come in todays post. Phoned the ticket office, but they close at 2pm, after the post came.

Any ideas if I could still get a ticket without buying another, or is it 18 notes to watch it on the telly?:mad:

Ordered a ticket online for Hull game on Monday. (paid full price even though I've got and ST, cause I didn't know there was an ST discount till after)

asked for postal delivery but it didn't come in todays post. Phoned the ticket office, but they close at 2pm, after the post came.

Any ideas if I could still get a ticket without buying another, or is it 18 notes to watch it on the telly?:mad:

Go to the TO before the game and get a replacement .

Not sure if the ticket office is open tomorrow so you may not be able to get a replacement that way. There is a cash gate at the Wheatfield stand so you could buy another ticket and keep the stub, then take up getting a refund on the ticket(s) you bought online with the ticket office when its open. If you have the online receipt thing + the stub from the replacement ticket I can't see them being able to argue over that. Pain in the ar$e having to fork out twice though :sad:

Glasgow Jambo

Cheers for the advice. Don't think i'll come through to Edinburgh without garauntee of going to the game. Prob just watch it on telly, then b**ch about the ticket office later. Shame, cos that makes me sound like a R****s fan.:mad:

Cheers for the advice. Don't think i'll come through to Edinburgh without garauntee of going to the game. Prob just watch it on telly, then b**ch about the ticket office later. Shame, cos that makes me sound like a R****s fan.:mad:

Its since been established on another thread that the ticket office IS open tomorrow so you could probably get your ticket replaced there after all. Maybe worth phoning the TO in the morning first mind

Archived