Any new faces at the training day?

jamboinheaven

jamboinheaven
ask Perry mason

ok excuse me perry were there any surprise players on trial today pm me thanks

troonmaroon

no new faces but was quite enjoyable. Juho was pretty much the only player that scored in each of the work outs until the last session when even the wee team might have managed one...!

Liked Chabba's personality - a few wee comments and the like. Had to laugh when Tam Ritchie told the lads to go and get "hydrated" to which Chabba replied... "and after that you should go and drink some water." :)

maroonlegions
no new faces but was quite enjoyable. Juho was pretty much the only player that scored in each of the work outs until the last session when even the wee team might have managed one...!

Liked Chabba's personality - a few wee comments and the like. Had to laugh when Tam Ritchie told the lads to go and get "hydrated" to which Chabba replied... "and after that you should go and drink some water." :)

so in front of a good crowd nae body can put the ball in the net:eek: but Juho, feck and thats just training eh, good signs then.:rolleyes:

jamboinglasgow

was actully quite enjoyable watching the training. Scott Wilson was doing well keeping the fans entertained before the training started including one lad getting to do some training with Banks and MacDonald who were out long before the rest.

The players played lots of small games with different situations in it. One had sidelines turned into two sections each side and a player standing on each section on the touchline (the pitch was from the half-way line to the gorgie stand and the pitch narrowed) the game then involved the teams when attacking have to pass it out to their players on the sideline who will then cross it in. Also another where Csaba crossed the ball in for two players to swap sides when running up to the goal and knock it in.

They also had shooting practice where Csaba hilariously said to his players that "these fans have come to watch us and we want them to watch us tomorrow so keep the shots low as we dont want to put any in hospital." Most seemed to understand that but one or two hit high and (I think it was Chesney) almost knocked a boy who was on the steps with his way ward shot. But Wallace hit a cracker of a shot into the goal, it had some pace on the ball.

Csaba is as vocal as ever picking players out and giving them advice and if they did wrong he would say and if they did right he would say that.

Thought it was well organised and gave the kids fun (as I left the queue to get autographs was huge.) Also the large number of female jambos confirmed in my mind that we should set up a female hearts team like hibs, rangers and celtic have.

Archived