I am Inspired

Deek

Actually I am not.

What are the labour party up to? Are they trying to throw nationalism in our face.

This m?nage et trois is hardly inspirational.

_44883510_-1.jpg

Is the best the Labour party can give the nation to lead us back to the Union and away from the Abyss?

Alex Salmond will be chortling away in the bookies somewhere.

Odds on SNP anyone?

Actually I am not.

What are the labour party up to? Are they trying to throw nationalism in our face.

_44883510_-1.jpg

Is the best the Labour party can give the nation to lead us back to the Union and away from the Abyss?

Odds on SNP anyone?

Maybe their just highlighting the type of choices we'll face if the SNP win independance and Salmond retires. Not exactly an inspiring selection...

davemclaren
Yep, I got what you were saying - I was just trying to highlight that there's not much political talent in any of the parties. Would the more successful / capable ones come to Holyrood?

They would if there was independence unless they could get English seats as Scots. Who do you have in mind anyway?

Actually I am not.

_44883510_-1.jpg

Odds on SNP anyone?

Is visual your only consideration?

Yep, I got what you were saying - I was just trying to highlight that there's not much political talent in any of the parties. Would the more successful / capable ones come to Holyrood?

The characters that inhabit the Scottish Parliament are only just competent enough to handle simple legislation to ban smoking and fox hunting. The SNP's total failure to understand the implications, practicalities and limits of how they might vary local income tax is proof that the Scottish Parliament/Government/political establishment does not have the talent or intellectual rigour to successfully address more challenging subjects. Basically they are political small fry in a rock pool.

Consequently, the thought of the Scottish Parliament managing an independent Scotland's economy is truly frightening. Our more talented politicians would all naff off to England (as they do now) leaving us at the mercy of diddies and bumblers like Salmond, Jamieson, Swinney, Goldie et al.

The characters that inhabit the Scottish Parliament are only just competent enough to handle simple legislation to ban smoking and fox hunting. The SNP's total failure to understand the implications, practicalities and limits of how they might vary local income tax is proof that the Scottish Parliament/Government/political establishment does not have the talent or intellectual rigour to successfully address more challenging subjects. Basically they are political small fry in a rock pool.

Consequently, the thought of the Scottish Parliament managing an independent Scotland's economy is truly frightening. Our more talented politicians would all naff off to England (as they do now) leaving us at the mercy of diddies and bumblers like Salmond, Jamieson, Swinney, Goldie et al.

Much better stated than my post. Thats exactly the point I was trying to make. Regardless of anyones feelings on independence my fear is exactly as you say - that we get left with the diddies to govern us.

Actually I am not.

_44883510_-1.jpg

Odds on SNP anyone?

Don't forget the Conservative revival

They are trying hard to choose between a jobby, a turd and a scheite.

Salmond and the SNP must be giggling like schoolgirls.

Archived