Good news!

I.J

USA are ranked 30th in the world though (and sure they were something stupid like top 10 not that long ago) so well inside top 70 and wee bit higher than Uganda...

What I don't understand is how can he "enhance the game" when it's blatantly obvious he's going to be back up to Friedel (sp)?

Isn't that a point tha was raised by one of the panels for a Partick signing or something like that? That the player would clearly enhance PTFC, but wouldn't get a WP for the OF as he wouldn't enhanse them.

Although I think players should be granted them on the basis of whether they'll enhance the signing team, the panel made an important observation with that IMO.

What I don't understand is how can he "enhance the game" when it's blatantly obvious he's going to be back up to Friedel (sp)?

Thank christ someone understands.

Well done though Record readers - UM HEAP BIG JAMBO TRIES TO SIGN, UM WE WON'T GET UM WORK PERMIT.

We will not get Obua. The "Permit committee" will say so.

Shall I make it even more simple?

big difference is they are aston villa playing in the english premiership we are hearts the most hated team in scotland apparently and the WP committee will stick it right up us

alwaysthereinspirit

Probably the real reason he hasn't played yet. We dont want to get him hurt when we dont actually have him signed yet. Time will tell but I dont hold out much hope for him ever pulling on a Hearts shirt in a meaningful game.

Ron Burgundy

Does anyone know when the permit will either be given or rejected?

Do the panel not have to sit within a certain time period?

Archived