Hearts Transfers

H2

Greedy_Jambo

Theres not enough Transfer activity in my opinion. We need a handful of decent players coming in if we're to challenge for europe this year. I don't care how fit Csaba gets last years rejects.

We still only have one signing (Obua) and he's not even a definate!!!

Most of us are hoping that the rat faced hibbie derek riordan signs for us!! thats how desperate its getting.

i agree we are getting desperate now with the season eight days away we have signed a boy who as yet will not be playing, along with a fitter better organised version of last year still with nobody who could hit a coos erse with a banjo

Worth watching for what ? To see how many Kaunus duds we get

Oh give it a bloody rest for Christ's sake you boring miserable *******.

Billy the Jambo
Oh give it a bloody rest for Christ's sake you boring miserable *******.

Just my opinion mate no need to get personal

Jam Tarts 1874

Csaba appears to have identified what he needs. It is obvious to everyone that Hearts are all out looking for a centre forward. If it's not Riordan there will be others targeted, the transfer window is open to the end of August. It is also the case that we have players struggling for fitness who could do a good job when (and if) they lose a bit of lard!

We obviously need a good few players BUT I'd rather we didn't sign anyone than sign some duds for the sake of it. I think Csaba is looking for quality possibly why we have heard so little on the transfer front.

Think we need to ship out a few before we can bring others in. Cant see why the likes of 28, ksnavicius, zal are still here they could easily be punted to make way for at least a n other. Karipidias is on his way it would appear so that my free up some wage space . however would rather have seen Zal leave. could it be to do with the level of wages the lith guys are on or is it about showcasing eastern euro "talent" and selling on a la velicka. Anyway , there is a disturbing lack of activity in both directions.

Csaba is just in the door and some transfers take longer than others to sort out.

I`d like to think by the end of the month we`ll have another 3 new faces.

Guest Maroon Carpet
Theres not enough Transfer activity in my opinion. We need a handful of decent players coming in if we're to challenge for europe this year. I don't care how fit Csaba gets last years rejects.

We still only have one signing (Obua) and he's not even a definate!!!

Most of us are hoping that the rat faced hibbie derek riordan signs for us!! thats how desperate its getting.

Very true.

Guest Maroon Carpet
Csaba appears to have identified what he needs. It is obvious to everyone that Hearts are all out looking for a centre forward. If it's not Riordan there will be others targeted, the transfer window is open to the end of August. It is also the case that we have players struggling for fitness who could do a good job when (and if) they lose a bit of lard!

Well lets hope its not 3 trialists that we have never heard of, we really need a few proven players to get the excitement flowing.

And before you say that trialists can unearth a gem for us, the thing is it doesn't happen that often, but then someone will bring up a name that is.

Csaba is just in the door and some transfers take longer than others to sort out.

I`d like to think by the end of the month we`ll have another 3 new faces.

The one thing 'Mad Vlad' has surely learned from that crazy 'transfer window' where we ended up signing about 10/11 players right up to the deadline is that we need to buy shrewdly and hopefully from 'Csabas' knowledge and not Romanov's agency. Time will tell.........

It will be interesting to see what difference (if any) Csabas coaching has made to the existing players.

I know it has only been 3 weeks but looking forward to the Hull game.

Archived