Is Wall-e a vacuum cause this sucked!

Jambojohnnyboy

Jambojohnnyboy

Must be the worst movie I've seen in a good while, I get the message it's trying to convey, you need to save the earth while we churn out lots of plastic toys that really help the cause!

It's so dull.

Avoid at all costs!

Jambojohnnyboy

Yes, you're right, but normally there is something in there to keep the parents slightly amused in films of this type.

I've enjoyed Toy Story and others with my kids but this has nothing entertaining in it. The short movie before hand was great!

It's rated as the 26th best movie in the top 250 movies on IMDB!

rudi must stay
Must be the worst movie I've seen in a good while, I get the message it's trying to convey, you need to save the earth while we churn out lots of plastic toys that really help the cause!

It's so dull.

Avoid at all costs!

not seen it and don't intend to. I think it's a bit rich a big hollywood company are saying that though

Miller Jambo 60

It's so dull.

Avoid at all costs!

took Lewis to see it , have been to worse movies .

Got home and my wallet was gone.

Another sprint up the bypass to wester hailes.

The girl in the cinema was brand new found it and all my cash there.

Yes, you're right, but normally there is something in there to keep the parents slightly amused in films of this type.

I've enjoyed Toy Story and others with my kids but this has nothing entertaining in it. The short movie before hand was great!

It's rated as the 26th best movie in the top 250 movies on IMDB!

In that case take the kids to see Space Chimps, good laughs for adults and kids IMO.

Jambojohnnyboy
In that case take the kids to see Space Chimps, good laughs for adults and kids IMO.

The kids have already suggested that for next week so with your positive take on board, will head along. Cheers.:thumbs_up:

badly drawn boy

It's so dull.

Avoid at all costs!

None the wiser what it was about, 1 out the 4 kids seemed to be okay with it

Couple bits of tin falling in love -grrrr . what a lot of single fish but all the papers i read had given it top ratings

Strange

Anyone thinking about it -dont bother

Jambojohnnyboy
None the wiser what it was about, 1 out the 4 kids seemed to be okay with it

Couple bits of tin falling in love -grrrr . what a lot of single fish but all the papers i read had given it top ratings

Strange

Anyone thinking about it -dont bother

So it's not just me.

I was thinking it may play better with the scarface dialogue in place of the current soundtrack.

The kids have already suggested that for next week so with your positive take on board, will head along. Cheers.:thumbs_up:

I watch all the films with the kids mate and this has been the best in a long long time. You and more importantly they will not be disappointed, some real laugh out loud moments. :)

Jambojohnnyboy
I watch all the films with the kids mate and this has been the best in a long long time. You and more importantly they will not be disappointed, some real laugh out loud moments. :)

Good stuff. Doesn't look as though there is much else coming out to take the kids to that looks that good. Was thinking it's about time we got some old fashioned cartoon movies again and not just the cgi ones.

I P Knightley

How'd's it compare to the Bee Movie?

I thought that was deadly dull last year and now my sons are asking to see Wall-E. Yours is the first feedback I've seen on it.

Jambojohnnyboy

I thought that was deadly dull last year and now my sons are asking to see Wall-E. Yours is the first feedback I've seen on it.

Thankfully haven't seen Bee Movie, kids enjoyed it though!!

badly drawn boy

Just shows how opinions differ -3 adults and 4 kids ,the adults and the senior kids collectively at various intervals we looked at each other and laughed , as in wtf are we doing here and wtf is this all about

I cant remember seeing anything worse than this , though another thread tonight reminding me of Frank Liddel , Colin More , Jim Denny etc -i maybe take it back a little

sick.of.romanov

I took the kids to see it on friday, there was only about 20 other people there and every parent must have caught an afternoon snooze while they were there, biggest waste of money ever:sad:

To say Wall-e is crap completely baffles me. It's just your standard pixar fare - if you like all the other ones you'll enjoy this imo. I dont think its their best effort, no where near in fact, but its still enjoyable enough. I preferred Kung Fu Panda to be honest though.

Decided not to go see another animated film at the pictures.Kung Fu Panda killed it for me total pish and like every other one bar the first 2 Shrek's totally over hyped.

Not seen it yet and don't really fancy it as I have not been hearing good things about it from friends. Kungfu Panda was OK, just. The quality of CGI seems to be getting worse and they all have the same humour (or lack of) and weak storylines, the fad is wearing thin now IMO and frankly it's about time they brought back real animated films. I know they are only kids films but that's no excuse to be lazy, even Pixar have tailed off quite a bit.

Oh and people should stop regarding IMdb as some sort of reliable weathervane for good movies, a brainless action film is no1 on the top 250 ffs. It was good about 10 years ago before the film industry bigwigs realised how 'useful' it was. Now it is used as a marketing tool and you get a lot of over inflated ratings becuase of that.

Carl Weathers
Not seen it yet and don't really fancy it as I have not been hearing good things about it from friends. Kungfu Panda was OK, just. The quality of CGI seems to be getting worse and they all have the same humour (or lack of) and weak storylines, the fad is wearing thin now IMO and frankly it's about time they brought back real animated films. I know they are only kids films but that's no excuse to be lazy, even Pixar have tailed off quite a bit.

Oh and people should stop regarding IMdb as some sort of reliable weathervane for good movies, a brainless action film is no1 on the top 250 ffs. It was good about 10 years ago before the film industry bigwigs realised how 'useful' it was. Now it is used as a marketing tool and you get a lot of over inflated ratings becuase of that.

I don't think Pixar take the lazy option tbf.

It's so dull.

Avoid at all costs!

Wow.. I went and seen this with the lass and I thought it one of the best movies I have ever seen. The Animation is fantastic, its funny, there is a love story.. It is brilliant.

I really really recommend seeing it.

Era Macaroons
Wow.. I went and seen this with the lass and I thought it one of the best movies I have ever seen. The Animation is fantastic, its funny, there is a love story.. It is brilliant.

I really really recommend seeing it.

and I thought it was for kidz....ok ill go anyway

I had high hopes of this being decent...... was a bit of a let down though....... few moments worthy of a chuckle, but thats it really.

Took my 3 y.o. to see this last weekend.

It was OK. It was longer than I expected it to be and by the end my boy was getting a wee bit restless, but all the same he seemed to enjoy it.

I quite fancy Space Chimps to be more amusing though.

To be fair, I was equally sceptical of the IMDb top 250, however after having looked at it, it's a pretty decent list of films (excluding the obvious anomalies of the new Batman film, which was alright at best and the aforementioned Wall-E).

Glad to see my personal favourite City of God at number 18!

I don't think Pixar take the lazy option tbf.

I think plot wise it was incredibly lazy, it was easy to tell what was going to happen right from the very beginning (although to be fair it is a kids film, i wasnt expecting any 'Usual Suspect' style twists!)

Miller Jambo 60
Took my 3 y.o. to see this last weekend.

It was OK. It was longer than I expected it to be and by the end my boy was getting a wee bit restless, but all the same he seemed to enjoy it.

I quite fancy Space Chimps to be more amusing though.

Not any worse than the Air Show at East Fortune on the 26th of July.

Cloud cover at Edinburgh delayed half the planes.

My wee man was racked off ,bored TBH.

2 shots on the quad bikes at a fiver a shot.

Coke at 2 pound a can.

Cheeseburger at 3.50.

Icecream 1.60.

Car park 4 pound need i go on.

And 21 pounds for the pleasure after a 6 pound discount for paying on-line.

Give me the pics no cloud cover;)

Archived