S Frail makes claim

fila

Steve was at Falkirk today, putting in his claim for unemployment benefit. Hope he finds suitable employment soon.

Stuart Lyon

If he left Hearts by mutual consent then I don't think he will be entitled to any benefits so soon after leaving but I am no expert.

If he left Hearts by mutual consent then I don't think he will be entitled to any benefits so soon after leaving but I am no expert.

He was putting his case in for claim.

That may well be the case. However, he may still need to sign on to keep his affairs in order (national insurance payments etc.).

200milesfromgorgie
it's all done over the telephone these days isn't it?

i've heard of this new thing called the interweb. sounds great.

Commander Harris
i've heard of this new thing called the interweb. sounds great.

it'll never catch on! :P

Is this not a bit personal for an open forum?

Perhaps, but reporting that an unemplyed man has visited the job centre is unlikely to put anyone's nose out of joint.

200milesfromgorgie
it'll never catch on! :P

Roger and the rotten troll was filmed 10 mins form my house, and my mate 'worked' on it. just thought i'd throw that in there for you.

Commander Harris
Roger and the rotten troll was filmed 10 mins form my house, and my mate 'worked' on it. just thought i'd throw that in there for you.

brilliant! Best kids show EVER!

Jam Tarts 1874
it's all done over the telephone these days isn't it?

Yes and no, the claimant can start with the claim process via the telephone which leads to a pre-populated claim form being sent to the claimant. The claimant then checks the info on the form is correct then goes to attend an "interview" at the jobcentre in person.

Frail may well have a mortgage etc like most people. Maybe he also overspent a bit too so needs the dosh. i.e. Towards the end of last season he was turning up for the reserves at Forthbank in a brand new 4x4.

Archived