Screpis ? any news

slfjambo

is there any truth about this .................Argentine midfielder Fernando Screpis has threatened to take Hearts to Fifa as the club have not honoured their agreement to sign him from Kaunas in January...............

Csaba's Broon Shoes

I heard he never turned up at Riccarton as he got on the wrong bus and

ended up in portobello

I imagine we are waiting for a manager to make a decisiom on whether he goes to Tynie or Kaunas. We just won't have bothered telling him that.

The White Cockade

He's probably not much cop anyway

midfield is not so bad now anyway

its a defence we need

• 10 months later...
we'vehatedthe

screpis is one of the greatest players that we have brought to tynecastle, his experience and ability was second to none.

why did we sign this 4th rate argentinian usless peice of . He was never gonna be any gid.

rudi must stay
screpis is one of the greatest players that we have brought to tynecastle, his experience and ability was second to none.

why did we sign this 4th rate argentinian usless peice of . He was never gonna be any gid.

didn't he was that bad tbh. The games that he played in he didn't do much wrong

Screpis Was A Quality Player Better Than Mikoliunas Better Than Stewart.

is there any truth about this .................Argentine midfielder Fernando Screpis has threatened to take Hearts to Fifa as the club have not honoured their agreement to sign him from Kaunas in January...............

Guillet lounge:xmaseye:

Why are you replying to a thread from January?

we'vehatedthe
Because he has gone....never to be seen again.

Get over it.

:xmaseye:

am just reiterating the point that he was brutal

just you keep on telling yourself that

I will he left ages ago, end of the story. You're just **** stirring.

rudi must stay
have a word wi usel pal, a was just bringing up atopic of interest!

there's not really much interest any more. He's gone, left in the summer, that's when you should've brought it up

have a word wi usel pal, a was just bringing up atopic of interest!

Interest to whom exactly?

we'vehatedthe
there's not really much interest any more. He's gone, left in the summer, that's when you should've brought it up

ok calm urself down

Guest juvehearts

i would like to add to this thread by saying nothing & drivvvling just to get my post count up but the fact of the matter was that it was nothing more than bring one of the argybargy crew over to edinburgh to dump him after 2 games!

WTF.

but he is away & their is no need, point or revelance as to why this has appered back onto the 1st page.

juve

we'vehatedthe

Calm down guys you people take kickback way too seriously grunting about this being back on the first page. Also i have a question for anyone out there on a totally different matter. Who was the first brittish club to appear in the European Cup? Answers please

;678126]Calm down guys you people take kickback way too seriously grunting about this being back on the first page. Also i have a question for anyone out there on a totally different matter. Who was the first brittish club to appear in the European Cup? Answers please

I wonder who?

Calm down guys you people take kickback way too seriously grunting about this being back on the first page. Also i have a question for anyone out there on a totally different matter. Who was the first brittish club to appear in the European Cup? Answers please

:xmasunsure::xmaseye::xmascrazy:

Are you ok mate seriously you cant just randomly start adding to a post from January 08 and then ask trivia questions ?.

Either you need to lie down or i do ?

Archived