Bluebottles

ecjambo

Are these not one of the most annoying flies ever?

Just had to chase two out the house. The normal fly I dont mind but these things just make that weird noise and can never settle in the one place for any longer than about 5 seconds.

Flies can see in slow motion apparently?

Also if you drown a fly in say a drink on your table you can bring it back to life by pouring salt into it and it will magically come back from the dead and flies away! I've seen it with my own eyes!

Just had to chase two out the house. The normal fly I dont mind but these things just make that weird noise and can never settle in the one place for any longer than about 5 seconds.

They also seem to have an ear fetish as they are always buzzing about yer ears.

Flies can see in slow motion apparently?

Also if you drown a fly in say a drink on your table you can bring it back to life by pouring salt into it and it will magically come back from the dead and flies away! I've seen it with my own eyes!

How would that work? Surely then they'd be behind time and so there would be no actual point in seeing at all.

Also, why exactly would you want to bring a fly back to life?

How would that work? Surely then they'd be behind time and so there would be no actual point in seeing at all.

Also, why exactly would you want to bring a fly back to life?

http://sustainablog.org/2008/06/29/compassion-in-action-how-to-save-a-fly/Ok mabey they cant see in slow motion but they can't see slow moving objects only fast ones! Weird eh?

The reasoning to bringing them back to life - To play god plus it can win a few quid on bets!

jackjambo22

I had one harassing me the other day

Cornered it as such on the curtain and let rip with the fly spray for about 15seconds

Took great satisfaction watching it die slowly

No mess with me again:p

Archived