WHO'S UP FOR IBROX

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Did not want to go but all the wee scraps (BOYS) in the street want to go .

Might be a wee result after last night.

Has caused me problems as there is not a big enough bus to put them in.

Help im going but who has the bus.

GORGIE RULE YA BAS :107years:

Guest jambomickey
Did not want to go but all the wee scraps (BOYS) in the street want to go .

Might be a wee result after last night.

Has caused me problems as there is not a big enough bus to put them in.

Help im going but who has the bus.

GORGIE RULE YA BAS :107years:

i be there as mate! probably take the car through

Romanov Stole My Pension

Don't bother with the bus, get on the train. Nice quick journey to queen street and on the underground to Ibrox. Quick and you can even take a few tinnies for the journey.

chester copperpot
Don't bother with the bus, get on the train. Nice quick journey to queen street and on the underground to Ibrox. Quick and you can even take a few tinnies for the journey.

Never setting foot in Ibrox or Parkhead again unless we're playing someone in a Semi final thats not Cellick or Rangers.

Romanov Stole My Pension
Never setting foot in Ibrox or Parkhead again unless we're playing someone in a Semi final thats not Cellick or Rangers.

Your decision. Imo their the best away days other than Easter Road. It's worth the many defeats when a win comes around.

Your decision. Imo their the best away days other than Easter Road. It's worth the many defeats when a win comes around.

:dito:

chester copperpot

Enjoyed a good few victories at Parkhead mate in my time, but after the way me and my son were treated last season at Parkhead lost everything for me visiting these 2 ****e holes. I admire people who can put up with that, and I may one day return myself to watch the Hearts there, but there's no way I'd last the 90 mins and cant afford to do that with the job that I do.

Miller Jambo 60

Andy you walking out with the wee man at that **** hole will live with me.

My son was 13 at the time and i will be back.

Why because no weegie scrot is going to stop me following my heros

chester copperpot
Andy you walking out with the wee man at that **** hole will live with me.

My son was 13 at the time and i will be back.

Why because no weegie scrot is going to stop me following my heros

The only reason I aint going is because I have a job that I love and dont want no **** from getting lifted. If I go back and get treated like that, I'll be up for assault when the Sheriff's court goes to session on the Monday morning. The only thing that stopped me decking that ****** of a rozzer was the fact he had my son in tears. Which made it even harder.

LiamWallace
The only reason I aint going is because I have a job that I love and dont want no **** from getting lifted. If I go back and get treated like that, I'll be up for assault when the Sheriff's court goes to session on the Monday morning. The only thing that stopped me decking that ****** of a rozzer was the fact he had my son in tears. Which made it even harder.

the only time i have been to the weej for a game was parkhead 2 years ago and my dad got told to leave by the polis so i had to go to there was still 20mins left that was for singing a song that everyone else was singing wasn't sectarian or anything My dad was raging and now he'll not go through with me and I think I'll avoid goingo n my own anyway.

the only time i have been to the weej for a game was parkhead 2 years ago and my dad got told to leave by the polis so i had to go to there was still 20mins left that was for singing a song that everyone else was singing wasn't sectarian or anything My dad was raging and now he'll not go through with me and I think I'll avoid goingo n my own anyway.

Are you Doug's son?

:)

joe.gausden

I'll be there. Never let these Sc&&bo barstewards stop me from seeing the jams.

Hans von Luck
I'll be there. (in the ...."could you please refrain from showing any emotion" section)

Now now Gambo thats giving the game away.

I take it will be a few sherrys before and after ? :rolleyes:

Archived