Official Team News

Ryan Gosling

Hearts: Banks; Neilson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Jonsson, Stewart, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas; Nade, Velicka. Subs not used: Basso, Wallace, McCann, Beniusis, Thomson, Ivaskevicius, Ksnavicius.

Good work Blackheart.

That bench disgusts me really.

Hearts: Banks; Neilson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Jonsson, Stewart, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas; Nade, Velicka. Subs not used: Basso, Wallace, McCann, Beniusis, Thomson, Ivaskevicius, Ksnavicius.

Good work Blackheart.

I suppose it is all we could go for.

That bench is wretched, and some people on here think we have a good squad!

loveofthegame

As said on Blackhearts thread the bench is completely uninspiring. If we go behind i just dont see who we could bring on from there who is capable of turning the game around

Good work Blackheart.

Well something had to.

Good to see Nadee and Velicka. Shame not to see Driver at all, injured suspended? Or Ksan on the bench.

Guest GhostHunter

Shock.

4-4-2 away from home.

Still - hope Nade/Veelicker lasts 90mins - the thought of Beniusis coming on to"Save The Day" scares the willies outta me

Well something had to.

It highlights the alarming lack of depth in the squad.

Frightening. Our only strikers available are Nade, Velicka, Beniusis and Clum.

Vlad_Knows_Best

I see No 23 (waste of a shirt ) is playing

That's us down to 10 men already as he does feck all.

That's any good corners and free kicks out of the question then.

That bench is feckin' rotten.

I like Shaggy the coach.

I can't abide Frail the manager.

Shock.

4-4-2 away from home.

Still - hope Nade/Veelicker lasts 90mins - the thought of Beniusis coming on to"Save The Day" scares the willies outta me

You sure post a lot for an admin.

:D

Indeed. Realised after I wrote it that it could have been interpreted as if I was having a go, so cheers for not taking that way. As you say, there is always something for us to be unhappy about and losing Pinilla to constant injuries and Bednar to WBA has hurt us this season. Admittedly Velicka carried us last season too rather than the two I mention, but I cannot help suspecting that we are without our 2 best strikers...

I suppose it is all we could go for.

That bench is wretched, and some people on here think we have a good squad!

No, no no we have a squad capable of challenging, we just need a manager!!

According to Stewart and Frail we are a top six team.

That bench wouldnt make it onto Hamiltons bench FFS

vlad on the tyne

a number of the selections and subs today are a complete joke, why is miko still in our first team why is ivaskevicius quoted?

hmfc=heart of midlothian football circus

Commander Harris

Good work Blackheart.

Glad to see Velicka getting a bit of support up front today. also, think jonsson will be good on the right, he did fairly well there second half at motherwell.

Bench is scarily poor.

Geoff Kilpatrick

As ever, there is no hunger in our team. We need some of the youngsters to mix this up now.

Having said that, at least we are playing a 4-4-2 with only one winger. Hopefully we will be a lot more solid.

bilston angel
That bench is feckin' rotten.

I like Shaggy the coach.

I can't abide Frail the manager.

He may be in charge of training and an input on selection but I doubt he has total control that squad looks as though it has the heavy hand of Vlad all over it again., either that or he has not got a scooby.

How many chances does miko get? He's done nowt for last 2-3 years and still gets picked every week. He has no confidence to go past anyone and is not strong enough.

Commander Harris
a number of the selections and subs today are a complete joke, why is miko still in our first team why is ivaskevicius quoted?

hmfc=heart of midlothian football circus

with driver injured and chesney unwell we don't have much choice on the left hand side.

Ksanvicius for miko and its the strongest available team

The only player with anything in them to change it is possibly wallace and mccann

Id like to see thomson get some time too to see if he can do a job

Who would you play in place of Miko?

anyone pleeeeeze, what about these talented youngsters, Branny cant be worse than Miko can he?

I know we've been hit with injuries and suspensions and larry away to Africa, however, when you look at the squad for todays game, you realise just how short of "class" we are.

Too many journeymen - and not a decent play-maker in the team.

Ksanvicius for miko and its the strongest available team

The only player with anything in them to change it is possibly wallace and mccann

Id like to see thomson get some time too to see if he can do a job

Fair shout although I'm never convinced by Ksanavicius on the left. I reckon he leaves the full back very exposed. Even more than Miko.

bilston angel
with driver injured and chesney unwell we don't have much choice on the left hand side.

Why not give at least one of our promising youngsters a chance as I think there is more chance of encouragement from the fans away from home. It gives the place a boost and gives us something to look forward to if it works, other teams put them in without fear, but we soldier on with players who have had numerous chances and don't deserve selection and will never be any better.

I think after ten minutes when Nade is washed up on the side of the park, that will be a turning point as we have no one of any quality whatsoever to replace him.

The thought of Beniusis stripped is foul.

That and the overall fitness of the team is woeful.

Vlad's gameplan is crucial to us gaining any points today.

You sure post a lot for an admin.

:D

Its a fair point.

I thought the Mods/Admin have there Mod/Admin log-on and there own personal log-on?

Using the Mod/Admin log-on to moderate etc and there personal log-on to pass personal opinion etc.

Guest GhostHunter
Its a fair point.

I thought the Mods/Admin have there Mod/Admin log-on and there own personal log-on?

Using the Mod/Admin log-on to moderate etc and there personal log-on to pass personal opinion etc.

Who's moderating like ?

Guest GhostHunter
Making a back-end of the back-end allegedly

:confused:;):P

Are you and neobis a tag team ?

:ninja:

As for your comment - would you like to elaborate ?

Is Makela just so far out of the picture he is not considered or is he actually injured?

Is Makela just so far out of the picture he is not considered or is he actually injured?

I heard he may be going to the Super J's on loan.

Archived