Its not difficult...

Dr. Bapswent

Dr. Bapswent

So why do tv presenters continually have difficulty saying Vladimir Romanov's name?

I know 28 is a challenge, and Ivaskevicuis aint easy either, but being a professional presenter, its thier job to get it right.

It seems more like they feel the words are dirty and have to force them out thier mouths...

I mean, Vladeemerr Romaaanov

Jeez.

Commander Harris
So why do tv presenters continually have difficulty saying Vladimir Romanov's name?

I know 28 is a challenge, and Ivaskevicuis aint easy either, but being a professional presenter, its thier job to get it right.

It seems more like they feel the words are dirty and have to force them out thier mouths...

Jeez.

I think he's just attempting, and rather well IMO, to pronounce the name properly rather than just accepting what is commonly held.

Jeez.

Because they are all weegie, and they might as well come from another planet! One guy in particular, I think it's the same guy you're talking about, annoy's the hell out of me with his Vlaadeemeer RoMANofff

I think he's just attempting, and rather well IMO, to pronounce the name properly rather than just accepting what is commonly held.

Rather annoying you mean, surely? :)

Jambo Hoggie

Jeez.

i could be wrong but is Ivaskevicius no 28 already?

Who cares, what a pointless thread

were all of your 1,919 posts as entertaining as this little ditty?

Lol, This board has seen some bad days, but i think we've now hit a new low... we're starting threads moaning because someone says Ro-manov instead of Roman-ov :huh: Does it really matter? I'm sure you know who they mean. What next, threads nitpicking every single tiny mistake/mispronounciation made by tv commentators?? :th_Yawn:

Dirk Diggler
Lol, This board has seen some bad days, but i think we've now hit a new low...

irony.jpg

Archived