Third place ?

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

Can we finish in the top three this season maybe but it will take a big effort. at this moment in time I do not think so unless we bring in two or three players. The danger team to us this year will be Dundee un or maybe Aberdeen at a push with the surprise team being Falkirk with Hibs struggling to stay up.

Grumpy.

Ray Winstone
Can we finish in the top three this season maybe but it will take a big effort. at this moment in time I do not think so unless we bring in two or three players. The danger team to us this year will be Dundee un or maybe Aberdeen at a push with the surprise team being Falkirk with Hibs struggling to stay up.

Grumpy.

Would it not be better to wait until the start of the season once we hopefully have some new signings in etc?

Then perhaps people could make a more informed decision?

Greedy_Jambo

Anyone that can tell what position there team will finish before the season even kicks off is either a deluded old firm fan "we'll defo win the league this year" or someone that is welcome to choose my lottery numbers this week.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Is it 2 champs league and 2 uefa cup places this season or has it changed this year?

Nucky Thompson
Is it 2 champs league and 2 uefa cup places this season or has it changed this year?
2 CL and 3 UEFA.

Romanov Stole My Pension
2 CL and 3 UEFA.

3 UEFA! So if the winners of the scottish cup are within the top 4, then 5th place will get uefa cup. That's brilliant. I'll be very disappointed if we don't get europe again this season.

Think the Dons will get third this season. They humped a Dutch team 10-0 tonight with their second string and beat top outfit Vitesse Arnhem 1-0 last night. Seem to have strength in depth...and are in form going into the kick off.

We might get third but think we'll have a battle against United....

Think the Dons will get third this season. They humped a Dutch team 10-0 tonight with their second string and beat top outfit Vitesse Arnhem 1-0 last night. Seem to have strength in depth...and are in form going into the kick off.

By all accounts Aberdeen were played off the park last night - albiet they won.

DUFC the team to beat for 3rd this season I feel.

LarrysRightFoot

Aberdeen will do what they always do - not appear to win for about 20 matches but get into the top 6. Although they have one or two decent players their defence is terrible.

Dundee United will be strong between 3rd and 5th for them. Levein's last season at Tannadice before another shot at the Championship?

Falkirk have made some really good signings. They have always had good youngsters but lacked any decent experience apart from Latapy. They should push for the top 6. As anside to their signings Im just wondering where the money seems to have suddenly appeared from?

Motherwell will still be decent but 3rd place is a curse so they might drop a few places.

I dont want to comment on our chances just yet.

LiamWallace

We have a brilliant chance of 3rd only realy team i can see challenging us is united the sheep are never that good motherwell are one sesaon wonders and knobi-Hughes has bought a load of pensioners and as for the ***** they are relegation fodder I will be very disapointed if we don't get 3rd.

If your making that assumption, purely on pre-season form then I think you'll find they were humped by Peterhead. No chance of 3rd IMO.

Bunny Munro

Im not sure about positions. But I can see Celtic Rangers, Hearts, Dundee Unt, and Aberdeen in the top 6, and Hamilton, ICT, Hobos, St Midden and Killi in the Bottom 6.

Unsure about Falkirk and Motherwell.

heart & soul

By the way, Rangers are so ferkin rubbish right now that 2nd place must be a realistic target for anyone with a semi decent set of players.

Wether or not that team would be us is another question but I'm sure the OF could be split again this season.

FTH

By the way, Rangers are so ferkin rubbish right now that 2nd place must be a realistic target for anyone with a semi decent set of players.

Wether or not that team would be us is another question but I'm sure the OF could be split again this season.

FTH

Quite right, and with Ferguhun out for first few games, they're gonna be vulnerable. Let's hope the top teams go at them in the opening games. No respect!!

• 2 weeks later...
Dirk Diggler

:o

Archived