BRITISH GAS

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

So another big rise of 35% how can they do this as they make millions .

Im with Scottish power (GAS AND ELEC) but can see a rise coming.

Windfarm in the garden me thinks.

The simple fact you are with Scottish power for both goes to show you really don't mind how much your paying, or should i say the tax payers paying for your gas and electric.

I work for one of the suppliers and it is g'teed over the next 4 to 6 weeks the other 4 major suppliers will be putting up prices -- Ps elec only went up 9% with BGAS. :confused:

Ray Winstone

I am preparing myself for another freezing winter in Aberdeen with the price rises.

This year at least our new flat has double glazing but my dosser student mates and I could barely afford our bills last year so this year the heating will be on for 2 hours a day to stop the pipes bursting!

I am preparing myself for another freezing winter in Aberdeen with the price rises.

This year at least our new flat has double glazing but my dosser student mates and I could barely afford our bills last year so this year the heating will be on for 2 hours a day to stop the pipes bursting!

It is a shocking state of affairs that in this country the quality of housebuilding/insulation has been so poor for so long that every year old people die of the cold in their own houses. Awful.

Archived