Hearts to Kaunas loan deals

david mcgee

Commander Harris
Will Hearts loan any players to Kaunas to help them into the Champions league?

IMO, No.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think we should loan them Ivaskevicius and Ksnavicius to help them over the line. Mind you, would that mean that Vlad was "asset stripping" again Mr McGee? :rolleyes:

I think we should loan them Ivaskevicius and Ksnavicius to help them over the line. Mind you, would that mean that Vlad was "asset stripping" again Mr McGee? :rolleyes:

You forgot Zali as well. I think we should also loan them Neilson as champions league football thrives on the long throw.

Maybe Clum would come in handy for the group stages? Perhaps he's not scoring for us because he hasnt found his level?

On a more general note I often wondered if loaning them youth players could be a way of developing some of our younger players. Or is the standard really not that good so they wouldn't learn all that much?

I just thought about Man U having the deal with the Belgian side (name escapes me) and I don't think Belgian football is all it used to be (still probably better than Lithuanian).

On a more general note I often wondered if loaning them youth players could be a way of developing some of our younger players. Or is the standard really not that good so they wouldn't learn all that much?

I just thought about Man U having the deal with the Belgian side (name escapes me) and I don't think Belgian football is all it used to be (still probably better than Lithuanian).

Royal Antwerp.

I know that a few young Hearts players have been sounded out about moves to Lithuania to develop them (Rais M'Boma, i think). Personally feel that competitive football will always improve a player but there aren't many youngsters that will be happy about staying in Lithuania i wouldn't imagine.

Archived