New 442 - Hearts Fan's View

Jambo Ell

Did anyone see this in the 442 season preview? (apologies if already posted)

The Hearts Fan Graham Hopper feels the team that he would most want to beat this season would be Rangers. The opposition player he despises the most is Kris Boyd and the opposition player he secretly admires is Artur Boruc.

This is obviously just his opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion but I would feel the team I most want to beat next season and every season after that is Hibs. Its always a great feeling winning a derby and getting it up your local rivals and you can enjoy the feeling 4 a while, as well as getting stuck into hobo mates/work mates etc.

The opposition player I despise the most would probably be a toss up between Barry (I ref the match) Ferguson & Aiden (Judas) McGeady. Artur Boruc is a strong contender 2 for being an absolute Carsten Janker. Not that I like Kris Boyd but I wouldn't say he is my most hated player in the SPL.

The opposition player I secretly admire would probably have to be Scott McDonald for banging the goals in last season as well as being able to compete in the Champs league.

What are your thoughts?

(I do agree with his answer to the player he would happily drive to his next club - Clum! Although he certainly wouldn't be the only contender: Beslija & Neilson would be not far behind IMO)

Buffalo Bill

Page 48 of the latest Four Four Two is well worth checking out. ;)

Buffalo Bill

LarrysRightFoot

I never knew that the new 442 was out. I always buy the one with the new season guide its usually a laugh and thier 'experts' predictions are usually way off - when Man Utd won the league a couple years ago thier guide had called them 'faceless' and tipped them to struggle to finish 3rd or 4th.

Anyway although he is not a player the guy I hate most in the SPL is Jimmy Calderwood and for this reason I would love us to beat Aberdeen. Although I obviously want us to beat Hibs the most.

There are a few opposition players I admire, such as Darren Barr who I really wish we would sign.

jamboinglasgow

Buffalo Bill

is your book reviewed in it then, what rating did it get? Going to have to buy it tomorrow (fourfourtwo and maybe your book.)

Buffalo Bill
is your book reviewed in it then, what rating did it get? Going to have to buy it tomorrow (fourfourtwo and maybe your book.)

More of a sentence than a review but it scored higher than Ally McCoist! :confused:

***** rating.

Buffalo Bill

chester copperpot
More of a sentence than a review but it scored higher than Ally McCoist! :confused:

***** rating.

Buffalo Bill

Bit generous no? ;)

A couple of other oppostion players to admire would be Willo Flood & Gomis, both quite skillfull & hard-working midfielders.

Buffalo Bill
Bit generous no? ;)

I had to wash his car and iron his underpants.

Buffalo Bill

this_is_my_story

Team I'd most want to beat - Celtic.

Opposition player I despise - McGeady.

Opposition player I secretly admire - McGeady!

wee eckyfump
I had to wash his car and iron his underpants.

Buffalo Bill

What aboot a signed copy for me BB you know it makes sense:)

Team I'd most like to beat: Hibs @ Fester by at least 3 goals, or Dundee United cos it's been a while!

Player I hate: Artur Boruc for being a total fandango to every set of supporters he comes across.

Player I secretly admire: Admire is maybe a bit too far, but I think Ivaskevicius gets far more abuse than he has ever warranted. And I would send Audrey back to Kaunas ahead of him. OK, not really a glowing report, but I don't mind him!

:duck:

Guest jambomickey
Team I'd most like to beat: Hibs @ Fester by at least 3 goals, or Dundee United cos it's been a while!

Player I hate: Artur Boruc for being a total fandango to every set of supporters he comes across.

Player I secretly admire: Admire is maybe a bit too far, but I think Ivaskevicius gets far more abuse than he has ever warranted. And I would send Audrey back to Kaunas ahead of him. OK, not really a glowing report, but I don't mind him!

agree with everything you've said

Bindy Badgy
Dundee United cos it's been a while!

We beat them 1-0 the last time we played them

Say What Again
Team I'd most want to beat - Celtic.

Team I'd most want to beat? Clyde/Raith/Cowdenbeath/Elfsborg/anyone.

M. Fattylinen :sad:

We beat them 1-0 the last time we played them

That's a good point, forgot about that! :wacko:

Ok well I'd like to give either them or Hibs a total thumping next season!!

Team I'd most like to beat: Hibs @ Fester by at least 3 goals, or Dundee United cos it's been a while!Player I hate: Artur Boruc for being a total fandango to every set of supporters he comes across.

Beat them 1-0 last season;)

I read 4-4-2 yesterday and couldnt believe what i was reading!

Team you want to beat most= Hibs @ Easter Rd or anyone in Scottish Cup.

Player you despise= Scott Brown(Cone Heid) or Artur Boruc(FUD)

Player You Secretly Admire= Willo Flood at Dundee Utd

Player Id drive to next club= Id hire a 7 seater and take clum,no 28,no 29,Zaliukas,Goncalves,Palazuelos

I read 4-4-2 yesterday and couldnt believe what i was reading!

Team you want to beat most= Hibs @ Easter Rd or anyone in Scottish Cup.

Player you despise= Scott Brown(Cone Heid) or Artur Boruc(FUD)

Player You Secretly Admire= Willo Flood at Dundee Utd

Player Id drive to next club= Id hire a 7 seater and take clum,no 28,no 29,Zaliukas,Goncalves,Palazuelos

God, what's ur problem with Ruben, is it only me who thinks hes one of our best players?

jamboinglasgow

Buffalo Bill

I am probably going to look like a fool but I cant see any review of your new book in the latest fourfourtwo. Or were you joking as page 48 is an advert.

who I like to beat - - - - The Huns

who I despise -- - - - BORUC ( FUD)

who I admired -- - ---- Noel Hunt ( coulda done a good job for us )

Buffalo Bill
I am probably going to look like a fool but I cant see any review of your new book in the latest fourfourtwo. Or were you joking as page 48 is an advert.

Editon 168?

Page 49 (sorry)

With the 'Brits Abroad' cover?

Buffalo Bill

jamboinglasgow
Editon 168?

Page 49 (sorry)

With the 'Brits Abroad' cover?

Buffalo Bill

opps I have the most recent edition but got that one as well, will try and find it.

The bassas at 442 stopped emailing me for it last year for no apparent reason. Bassas....not that I'm bitter....

shaun.lawson
The bassas at 442 stopped emailing me for it last year for no apparent reason. Bassas....not that I'm bitter....

I feel your pain. To make up for it, here's your chance to answer FFT's questions anyway! :)

Greatest hope for this season

Biggest fear

Player you'd happily drive to his next club

Which team do you most want to beat?

Opposition player you despise

Opposition player you secretly admire

Where will you finish?

Thankyou for taking the time to complete this survey. Candidates have three hours, and should show all working. :)

who I like to beat - - - - Rankers 3-0 at ibrox

who I despise -- - - - McGeady

who I admired -- - ---- Riordan `

yeah!

I feel your pain. To make up for it, here's your chance to answer FFT's questions anyway! :)

Greatest hope for this season Gary Glen

Biggest fear bottom 6

Player you'd happily drive to his next club Miko

Which team do you most want to beat? the leith vermin

Opposition player you despise them all

Opposition player you secretly admire none, i into that kind of thing thank you!

Where will you finish? here

Thankyou for taking the time to complete this survey. Candidates have three hours, and should show all working. :)

Bassa! :D

Archived