Would the media ever roll out the 'crisis at Easter Road' headlines?

Craigieboy

Would the media ever roll out the 'crisis at Easter Road' headlines?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would the media ever roll out the 'crisis at Easter Road' headlines?

• Yes. They will work themselves into a crazed frenzy about hibs plight
    • No. They are too insignificant to bother about

Now, I agree that Hearts have been a shambles for a long time now. Hopefully, we have a break now, if not a total end to all the nonsense.

But from May-June there were repeated headlines in the papers, about a crisis at Hearts. Every Hearts peice of news had the banner along the top of the page 'crisis at Tynecastle'.

Given that hibs are well and truely *****. The fact that there are rumours (just like there were at Hearts) about managererial problems, etc, etc. The fans are just about to have full-scale demos. Will they roll out the crisis headlines for hibernian? Or are they simply too insignificant for anyone to bother about?

Imeantasong

They might.

Although they like to do it more when you are a threat.

Let's hope they don't build up the pressure on them punting Mixu too much though.

After the result at Ibrox tonight I suspect that Der Hun will dominate the back pages for the next few days.

After a couple more heavy defeats by Wigan and M'boro it may well be the Hobo's turn early next week. Here's hoping !

Charlie-Brown

I thought the Cowdenbeath & Clyde games were arranged so they could give the first team players some extra warm up games, score some goals and boost their confidence for the season ahead. :laugh:

marshallschunkychicken

The media darlings are never in crisis.

And shame on you for suggesting so :laugh:

I'm not sure I follow.

In what way could hibs be crap be classified as news?

Next week: Exposee - Grass is actually green.

Jam Tarts 1874

Maybe if Fletcher is sold, hibs lose their first couple of league games and replace Mixu with blobby williamson or jim duff(y) then the EEN might just admit that the green Brazil are "in transition"!

Now, I agree that Hearts have been a shambles for a long time now. Hopefully, we have a break now, if not a total end to all the nonsense.

But from May-June there were repeated headlines in the papers, about a crisis at Hearts. Every Hearts peice of news had the banner along the top of the page 'crisis at Tynecastle'.

Given that hibs are well and truely *****. The fact that there are rumours (just like there were at Hearts) about managererial problems, etc, etc. The fans are just about to have full-scale demos. Will they roll out the crisis headlines for hibernian? Or are they simply too insignificant for anyone to bother about?

Shut up!!! Are you stupid!!!

That would involve the media doing some work and openign their eyes!!

They are so lazy they still cling onto the flair myth

they could get relegated and they's still be a 'footballing team'

It's a total joke mate

Archived