Rangers apologists

CJGJ

Chick young -- 'the crowd were all outside hence the small attendance inside the ground -- there may have been more outside than in' !!!!!

As usual not the fact that their support was poor but because ticketing arrangements were to blame.

Billy Dodds -- it would be a disaster if 'we' missed out on Champions league -- so no hidden agenda there then !.

But of course this is the independent BBC -- YEAH RIGHT.:mad:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

If the Filthy Huns cant beat a team of Hearts has-beens and future Hearts bench warmers then this season mght not pan out to bad. Not one iota of sympathy for them.

Their was a dick on the radio today calling Kaunas the proverbial 'Hearts reserves'.

****ing patronising idiots.

jackjambo22
Chick young -- 'the crowd were all outside hence the small attendance inside the ground -- there may have been more outside than in' !!!!!

As usual not the fact that their support was poor but because ticketing arrangements were to blame.

Billy Dodds -- it would be a disaster if 'we' missed out on Champions league -- so no hidden agenda there then !.

34k turned up, it seems :P

Guess The Crowd

In fairness to Chick Young, he was pretty complimentary to Kaunas at half-time, describing them as the better team. This was disputed, naturally, by well-known Lithuanian-hater Richard Gordon, who sounded somewhat depressed at the end.:)

Imeantasong
34k turned up, it seems :P

They're very quiet going by my window for a change.

I'd peek out but the glowing smile on my face might result in a brick coming my way. :):):)

Their was a dick on the radio today calling Kaunas the proverbial 'Hearts reserves'.

****ing patronising idiots.

That was Ian Durrant.

Harry Palmer

Like I said on the match thread: Billy Dodds = Murdo McLeod.

I don't think I'll be listening to the radio very much on matchday..

Miller Jambo 60
Like I said on the match thread: Billy Dodds = Murdo McLeod.

I don't think I'll be listening to the radio very much on matchday..

HUNS 0 HEARTS RESERVES0

Thunderstruck

Funnily enough, there was no mention of the game on BBC Scotland (aka Rangers) news at half-ten.

Imeantasong
Positive I heard someone say those Lithuanians know how to dive!!!:mad:

Did that include Andreas, the Ibrox Submarine?

Archived