BRILLIANT

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Hibs in freefall, before the season has even begun, mixu could be shown the door, he's already been shown the stands. Riordan potentially in talks, for what would be, IMO, a good footballing signing and an absolutely hilarious get it right up the hibs signing. Der hun scrape a tepid nil nil at home to our feeder club and to top it off andy driver has just signed a 5 year extension. The milk cup, through on penalties.

I'm sure there are even more rays of sunshine to boost our already ridiculous serotonin levels, post barca hilarity and the "post a happy picture" thread, which on top of the utterly shameless and ludicrous "2000" empty seats justifications over on hibs.net, must have left last week as one of the funniest for hearts fans in a long, long time! so, let's raise a toast to today!

Like I said a few months ago;

We will have our day again. We will have our laughs again.

Did'nt think that hibs would provide 90% of them but hey.

I'll join in on that.

The feelgood factor is back for me, it's not been the stuff like the main stand news, new signings etc that I would've said before that would have got me happy with the club again but the generally positive atmosphere doing the rounds at the mo'. Long may it continue...:P

Hibs in freefall, before the season has even begun, mixu could be shown the door, he's already been shown the stands. Riordan potentially in talks, for what would be, IMO, a good footballing signing and an absolutely hilarious get it right up the hibs signing. Der hun scrape a tepid nil nil at home to our feeder club and to top it off andy driver has just signed a 5 year extension. The milk cup, through on penalties.

I'm sure there are even more rays of sunshine to boost our already ridiculous serotonin levels, post barca hilarity and the "post a happy picture" thread, which on top of the utterly shameless and ludicrous "2000" empty seats justifications over on hibs.net, must have left last week as one of the funniest for hearts fans in a long, long time! so, let's raise a toast to today!

Yep, totally agree, it's funny how sometimes even when the big team are not playing it can be a great night of fitba.

Dr. Bapswent

Most interesting pre-season in recent memory, without us winning a game too...

Brilliant.

Guest jambomickey

agree with everythumg you've said except i don't want that thug riordan anywhere near hearts

Imeantasong
Most interesting pre-season in recent memory, without us winning a game too...

Brilliant.

Naw.

Didn't we beat the German Wine Select 6-0?

eddie fenwick

all aboard:)

Dr. Bapswent
Naw.

Well, yeah, I didnt really count that as they were just a selection of players from around the region were they not.

I meant against a recognized side.

Well, yeah, I didnt really count that as they were just a selection of players from around the region were they not.

I meant against a recognized side.

A selection of players? Yeah, usually in football circles that's called a team.

Naw.

yes we did, when he said "without US winning a game" Dr Bapswent has just outed himself as a hobo;););)

Archived