Where are the new players

mirsad_beslija

mirsad_beslija

hi, i am pleased with csaba and his training methods and what his visions are for hearts. but you could have the worlds finest coach, moviator,fittness guru.but you still cant turn mediocre to poor players good.into a winning team players. unless csaba posses a magic **** as well . the likes of makela, mole, nearly all the lithiunians,havent hardly a game in them never mind a goal, or a permormance, for that matter .so vlad sign some quality instead off getting shot off it.were is the 2.3 million for roman bednar ? and craig gordon cash and other cash that could be reinvested ? i dont wish to see yet another season were beating dundee united aberdeen, motherwell is considered great news ! pity we havent the old firms mentality where they treat the rest like weak shooting practice fodder. so come hearts its quality we want not , what we have now so stop kidding yourselfs hearts with average players coming good in a few weeks. tell the truth we need new blood, top quality players in right now................... i want us being third at the very least not hard luck stories for a third season running ......:107years:

Expecting more business in the next few days as the squad and Laszlo all arrived back in Scotland today.

Given the level of debt, new players could be very thin on the ground. Or do we want to spend our way into serious trouble yet again?

Nucky Thompson
Given the level of debt, new players could be very thin on the ground. Or do we want to spend our way into serious trouble yet again?
You've posted on the wrong forum:107years:

Glesga Jambo

I lets go for it!!! Its fun spending money!! My sons generation can take on debt while I talk about the great Hearts Team of 2008.

hi, i am pleased with csaba and his training methods and what his visions are for hearts. but you could have the worlds finest coach, moviator,fittness guru.but you still cant turn mediocre to poor players good.into a winning team players. unless csaba posses a magic **** as well . the likes of makela, mole, nearly all the lithiunians,havent hardly a game in them never mind a goal, or a permormance, for that matter .so vlad sign some quality instead off getting shot off it.were is the 2.3 million for roman bednar ? and craig gordon cash and other cash that could be reinvested ? i dont wish to see yet another season were beating dundee united aberdeen, motherwell is considered great news ! pity we havent the old firms mentality where they treat the rest like weak shooting practice fodder. so come hearts its quality we want not , what we have now so stop kidding yourselfs hearts with average players coming good in a few weeks. tell the truth we need new blood, top quality players in right now................... i want us being third at the very least not hard luck stories for a third season running ......:107years:

if only you could stay fit mirsad you would be like a new signing .;)

You've posted on the wrong forum:107years:

Here we go again :wacko:

So I'm a hobo because I don't think it's a good idea to spend money we don't have. And what would you do?

Vlad would spend ?10m on one player if he was the right player so let's put that idea to bed :rolleyes:

Archived