Hobos losing again(merged threads)

Nucky Thompson

Hilarious stuff, especially considering their team is almost the strongest they could put out. Well as good as they can be ;)

Looking forward to their latest excuse and hopefully the Clyde defence will keep them out for one more match.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hibernian manager Mixu Paatelainen insists he is not worried by his side's failure to score in their last eight - Talk 107

Well thats that sorted then panty heid.

:107years:

Skacel'sLeftFoot

Anon has been keeping Richard Gordon up to date on Sportsound reminding him of the 1000+ minutes that Hobos have failed to score prompting him to pose the question "I wonder, is that the worse pre-season by any Scottish Club ever".:)

Think the Leith Samaratine may be recruiting.

I am going to apply, och just jump/take the pills/pull the trigger, it will be less painful

3-0 final score

What happened to the Hibs goal. If true it was 3 zip then

Oh what the feck, even at 3-1

chester copperpot
I thought so too, but apparently not! :rofl:

Either or, well done Mixu for keeping it tight the last 30 mins.

Now if you all join me jambo's in trying to ensure Mixu has the full support of the JKB board. ;)

The post that said it was 3-1.

I wish people would stop doing that white thing.

I'm looking at the screen through one eye already.

Has anyone ever been emptied just for having a pesh poor pre-season?! :wacko: Or for having a heid like a turnip??

Whats the odds for hibs getting relegated then?

:107years::107years::107years:

Probably about the same as ours.

I know it is good fun ripping the pish out of the Hobos but then I don't think we are that much better at the moment.

The post that said it was 3-1.

look at the white writing beside

Pantyliner must stay

Skacel'sLeftFoot
Probably about the same as ours.

I know it is good fun ripping the pish out of the Hobos but then I don't think we are that much better at the moment.

Never let logic get in the way of having a good time. Aye, we are pash but Csaba's not been here long and at least we can score! The Hobo's are frantic!

look at the white writing beside

Pantyliner must stay

I know, I quoted it for the benefit of others:)

I wish people would stop doing that white thing.

I'm looking at the screen through one eye already.

;) just like shiels!!!

Many teams would struggle to cope with the Barcelonas and Cowdenbeaths of this world but Hibs will find their level sooner or later.

It gets better, one of the Clyde players was injured with 10 mins to go and they had used all their subs, thus finishing with 10 men

Imeantasong
It gets better, one of the Clyde players was injured with 10 mins to go and they had used all their subs, thus finishing with 10 men

Showboating :)

loveofthegame

It is funny. Nae, its ***ing hilarious whats going on at Hibs.

But we need to get our house in order too.

A draw with Glentoran, loss to Dunfermline, 2 losses to German 2nd Div sides and a win against amateur diddys isn't that great a preseason...

Don't get me wrong i love seeing the hobos in turmoil, i just don't want all this laughing and hysteria to come back and bite us in the bum come August 9th....

Imeantasong
It is funny. Nae, its ***ing hilarious whats going on at Hibs.

But we need to get our house in order too.

A draw with Glentoran, loss to Dunfermline, 2 losses to German 2nd Div sides and a win against amateur diddys isn't that great a preseason...

Don't get me wrong i love seeing the hobos in turmoil, i just don't want all this laughing and hysteria to come back and bite us in the bum come August 9th....

It's typical Hearts.

Now 1998 with a cup win and relegation? That was a real laugh.

loveofthegame
It's typical Hearts.

Now 1998 with a cup win and relegation? That was a real laugh.

Exactly! What a year :-)

Jake Gittes

Calm down boys, this is all pre season cack. Nothing would please me more than for the peg sellers to feck up this season totally, but don't get into a frenzy expecting it - they

will never be as bad when the season starts and disappointment will will just annoy us.

Enjoy the fact that Csaba seems to be the real deal and that crucially he has the respect of Vlad who has said he will put the fax machine in his cupboard in Kaunas. I smell the anticipation of good things this season - but the hobos cannot be relied on to self destruct - unfortunately

Haha, just to throw this into the mix, there is a Clyde fan on the HibeesBounce board claiming that two of the goals were scored by a guy called Dave MacKay!!

I liked this bit the best:

?We are trying to pass the ball, but perhaps some of our players are not yet or perhaps never will be good enough to do that. Also the mistakes at the back are unbelievable, and again it is nowhere near good enough"

A flair team, with players who cannot and never will be good enough to even pass a football..... how does that work?!?!

Archived