Driver signs new 5 year contract

Commander Harris

Guest jambomickey

just seen that on the official website! great news and with his improved terms now it improves his value just like craig gordon

Commander Harris
just seen that on the official website! great news and with his improved terms now it improves his value just like craig gordon

it also prevents any possible webster situation, not that I'm suggesting Driver would have done that but better to make these things watertight.

Is this the same sort of contract that Screpis signed.

Teehee, just kidding.

Good news, really rate Driver.

Gigolo-Aunt

Good news with rumblings about Driver wanting away - couple that with Berra speaking out that he is happy - seems Csaba may have had a positive effect on the players.

Excellent news. Andy is one of the few players that we need to hang onto and he will only improve. Hopefully Obua gets a work permit and we can have a formidable pair down the left hand side.

Jam Tarts 1874

OK, where are all the usual suspects? You know the ones - the wrist-slashers who have been telling us all close season that there would be a "fire sale", "Romanov only wants to showcase and sell players", "asset stripping" etc etc. These idiots are conspicuous by their absence. Do they have the balls to come on to this thread and admit they are half-wits, or do I have to troll around to bump up their ludicrous comments?

Good to see Johnathan Brown also signing up with Driver.

Fantastic stuff. The guy deserves it and hopefully he can go through next season repaying the faith!

Guest JamboRobbo

Excellent news. This sort of signing can be the future of HMFC. Good young player who now won't leave on the cheap, a bit like with CG.

If he keeps working hard and improve the weaker bits of his game, he can be a great asset for HMFC.

Good news with rumblings about Driver wanting away - couple that with Berra speaking out that he is happy - seems Csaba may have had a positive effect on the players.

Certainly how it seems GA and another lift for the club IMO. However i am not so sure that Driver deserved a pay rise. No doubting he has talent but I don't think we have seen enough of it. Maybe Csaba is the man to get the best out of him ?

Frankenstein Jambo.
OK, where are all the usual suspects? You know the ones - the wrist-slashers who have been telling us all close season that there would be a "fire sale", "Romanov only wants to showcase and sell players", "asset stripping" etc etc. These idiots are conspicuous by their absence. Do they have the balls to come on to this thread and admit they are half-wits, or do I have to troll around to bump up their ludicrous comments?

Good to see Johnathan Brown also signing up with Driver.

Was there any need to post that? Jeez, some people need to chill out a bit. this is a positive thread. nobody cares about what othere people said on other threads?

Take a chill pill mate :)

Great news along with Young Brown.

This has to be the way forward -- either sign them young and develop them to sell at the right time for the club (and player) -- or scout good talent from abroad, develop them and sell as above.

Of course in an ideal world we would keep all the good players but in our position we need to be realistic (for now ;))

jamboinglasgow
Great news along with Young Brown.

This has to be the way forward -- either sign them young and develop them to sell at the right time for the club (and player) -- or scout good talent from abroad, develop them and sell as above.

Of course in an ideal world we would keep all the good players but in our position we need to be realistic (for now ;))

Think its great news that we have given both Driver and Brown. Think Driver will develop further under Csaba and become a great winger. I like Brown, think he is a great full back with pace and a good bit of tackling.

I agree with you idea of putting the club forward. I think it can be achieved with a good mix. obviously we need experenced players who younger players can learn from and provide a experenced back bone to the team. But building good scottish youngsters through the academy should be the idea. Then using good scouts you can find one or two quality foregin youngsters who can compliment the youths and be good at hearts. You can have a team which may not cost too much and can be quality. Plus some can be sold for a lot of money with new ones moving up.

Carl Spackler

Great News. He's a reasonable asset now but with direction Andy Driver will become a great player.

Archived