Rangers vs Kaunus Stream

edinben

Stuck in office tonight but have my laptop so in theory could watch match tonight on my "break". Has anyone found an online stream for tonights game?

Thanks

ronnie_fife

So it's not live any where in the world? I thought Rangers could only block rights to show it in the UK?

Jamie_the_Jambo

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND PAY FOR THIS !!

I DID AND WHAT YOU GET IS A PDF DOCUMENT OF WEBSITE ADDRESSES SHOWING GAMES WHICH MAY BE FREE OR NOT !!

DONT DO WHAT I DID AND DOWNLOAD AND PAY FOR IT I WILL SEND YOU THE INFO CONTAINED IN IT FREE !!!!!

IF YOU THINK ITS WORTH IT SEND ME 50P TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK !!

Jamie

Jamie_the_Jambo
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND PAY FOR THIS !!

I DID AND WHAT YOU GET IS A PDF DOCUMENT OF WEBSITE ADDRESSES SHOWING GAMES WHICH MAY BE FREE OR NOT !!

DONT DO WHAT I DID AND DOWNLOAD AND PAY FOR IT I WILL SEND YOU THE INFO CONTAINED IN IT FREE !!!!!

IF YOU THINK ITS WORTH IT SEND ME 50P TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK !!

Jamie

Oh yeah pm me for the file details. There is a site showing the rangers game but i dont know if it works til it starts??

Jamie

Oh yeah pm me for the file details. There is a site showing the rangers game but i dont know if it works til it starts??

Jamie

Have just pm you

thanks in advance

bobsajambo1
A hun pal of mine says that the only place showing it is hun telly.

Nope, not on there, checked with next door neighbour he's a hun and subscribes to that channel.

Boab Mugabe

Apparently Rangers are showing a stream online through their website, but you can bolt if I'm paying for that!

The Old Tolbooth
Nope, not on there, checked with next door neighbour he's a hun and subscribes to that channel.

Heh heh, my mates gonna be awfy disappointed then :D

Doesn't work

Does it work for you?

That links for the Rangers game, which ISNT ON THE TV. Its being shown TOMORROW on hun tv. Thats why it doesnt work!

Theres plenty other games on. Im watching Fiorentina v Barca and Stuttgart v Arsenal whilst listening to the hun.

I love having 2 x 24" screens!

That links for the Rangers game, which ISNT ON THE TV. Its being shown TOMORROW on hun tv. Thats why it doesnt work!

Theres plenty other games on. Im watching Fiorentina v Barca and Stuttgart v Arsenal whilst listening to the hun.

I love having 2 x 24" screens!

I'd LOVE you to have a power cut!!

haha! I think id actually cry if that happened. **** global warming!

Also got a big bag of kettle chips.....happy days.

darcheville just missed a 1 on 1.

Archived