Getting thru the yam-filter on hobofilth.net

wibble

Seems a few of our team have been having problems getting the deluded ones to believe the wind-ups they are posting on hoboflairlovers.net.

There have been several glaring errors made which have spoiled, otherwise well constructed, wind-ups.

Dumb it down. Big words and correct grammar on hibs.net is like smearing oneself in poo at a fly party. They will sniff you out immediately.

Use colloquial hobo terms as often as possible:

Av or Ah've - I've

Um - him

youse - you

nae - no or none and derivatives - couldnae, shouldnae, widnae etc etc

fud - lash this term around all you can

How no - why not

happy clapper - call anyone a happy clapper if they have a positive thought

there are many others and I hope fellow JKBers can add to the list.

Finally, and this is a MUST DO, riddle your post with the Head Bashing Off a Wall Smiley. Any real Hobo wants to use this smiley at least 20 times a paragraph.

Good luck interlopers. ;)

Seems a few of our team have been having problems getting the deluded ones to believe the wind-ups they are posting on hoboflairlovers.net.

There have been several glaring errors made which have spoiled, otherwise well constructed, wind-ups.

Dumb it down. Big words and correct grammar on hibs.net is like smearing oneself in poo at a fly party. They will sniff you out immediately.

Av or Ah've - I've

Um - him

youse - you

How no - why not

Finally, and this is a MUST DO, riddle your post with the Head Bashing Off a Wall Smiley. Any real Hobo wants to use this smiley at least 20 times a paragraph.

Are?

Are?

Nope. Then it would read "are like" which makes you sound like an extra from Darling Buds of May.

Unless thats the point you're making, to make the OP sound like he has followed the wee team all his life!

Boab Mugabe

I think holding a copy of UBIG's accounts close to hand will stand you in good stead. Weekly predictions of Hearts going into administration will get them on your side too, as well as the grammar tips that MJ pointed out.

Oh yes, make sure you take excessive delight in any negative spin from Banderson et al and refer to balancing books at least every 3 posts. Likesy ken pal. :)

Av or Ah've - I've

Um - him

youse - you

How no - why not

And don't ever use the term " open letter " or Filled Breeks will sniff you out and assault you with his obsessive slaverings.

I see our undercover agent has been " faxed back to Kaunas " for his efforts.

Shame as some of them had actually swallowed it hook line and sinker too.

:107years:

chester copperpot

I may be posting on Hibs.net. All will be revealed after the 1st derby.

;)

Av or Ah've - I've

Um - him

youse - you

How no - why not

You forgot 60,000 people - 22,000 fans

Free flowing attackign football - hoofball

Young talented Scottish Team - less Scots than chelsea

My IP address is on their radar and i'm instantly banned

The most i've ever lasted is 3 posts on there. instant bans all the time

My funniest name(bit of a giveaway) was iinject :)

Sawdust Caesar

Best way to go is be a 'sleeper.' Have a Hibs orientated user name, slag of HMFC in your signature and post positive posts about them for a wee while so they will think you are one of them then you can slip in some insidious posts, buiding up to a big FTH post getting you banned. If you can convince them before you are emptied that there are more of you on the board they'll start mistrusting each other and loads of infighting will ensue.

The trick is keeping schtoom when reading the usual drivel they post.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Best way to go is be a 'sleeper.' Have a Hibs orientated user name, slag of HMFC in your signature and post positive posts about them for a wee while so they will think you are one of them then you can slip in some insidious posts, buiding up to a big FTH post getting you banned. If you can convince them before you are emptied that there are more of you on the board they'll start mistrusting each other and loads of infighting will ensue.

Sadly i got banned from the filthy site without even posting.The sad wee ****bag that is Sergey didnt like me quoting him on a Edinburgh based newspapers forum.

He didnt seem to see the funny side at all.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I got barred after I asked them for usage fees for hotlinking my Fester Rd flat fire pics

Guest Dipped Flake

Ah but, this could be a triple bluff and you are actually a hibee, pretending to be a Jambo pretending to be a hibee...:)

If you want to 'blend into the background' moan about anything and everything espacially Rod Petrie. Comment about all the brilliant signings that Dundee United and Aberdeen are making and how Hibs will be lucky to avoid relegation.

i love all these plans. will have to give it a go. i only dive over to the dark side to see what the mighty deluded ones are banging on about. need to start some fighting tho. To be fair we are pretty quick on sniffing them out on here ;)

i love all these plans. will have to give it a go. i only dive over to the dark side to see what the mighty deluded ones are banging on about. need to start some fighting tho. To be fair we are pretty quick on sniffing them out on here ;)

That's because they are invariably morons.

winston churchill

i've now got two accounts on syringe.net

i am deep under cover on one account,and a yamfud likesay on the other

it's funny watching me on my pc and laptop .......and posting at the same time;)

ps

fat mikey & deloused

:th_wink1::wave1::movethatass::brows:

Do a wee post in their 'shed' (or equivalent) talking about a giro, your work overals, what fags you smoke or what skag you use and youll blend in a treat

The People's Chimp
i've now got two accounts on syringe.net

i am deep under cover on one account,and a yamfud likesay on the other

it's funny watching me on my pc and laptop .......and posting at the same time;)

ps

fat mikey & deloused

:th_wink1::wave1::movethatass::brows:

ha ha.

i'd also like to say "hi de hi campers" :wave1::wave1::wave1:

Archived