Ed Byrne

Romanov Stole My Pension

Romanov Stole My Pension

Only ever seen the odd clip of him on tv, is he any good live? Some cheap tickets to see him so thought i might grab a couple.

Any recommendations for anyone else? I wanted to see Bill Bailley but he's sold out

Sawdust Caesar
Only ever seen the odd clip of him on tv, is he any good live? Some cheap tickets to see him so thought i might grab a couple.

Any recommendations for anyone else? I wanted to see Bill Bailley but he's sold out

I saw in around '97/98, the show was Night at the Opera (I think) and I thought he was hilarious. Not seen any of his stand-up since so don't know if he's still good but as the tickets are cheap no real loss if he ain't.

Chad Sexington

I'd rather go and see Andrew Maxwell.

He does the best Edinburgh schemie I've ever heard an Irishman do. :)

that really IS hilarious

however he is very good buds with a gorgie bluenose & is a regular at san giro when in the city, so he's done his research

other than that, he is a top bloke though. really decent guy, and VERY funny. well worth going to see

Romanov Stole My Pension

Good to know. All the tickets for ed byrne had sold out for the night i wanted so i went for andrew maxwell instead. Thanks

Chad Sexington
Good to know. All the tickets for ed byrne had sold out for the night i wanted so i went for andrew maxwell instead. Thanks

Good choice.

You'll love him.

;)

Saw Ed Byrne 2 or 3 years ago at the assembly rooms during the festival. He was very good but not quite as good as his namesake Jason.

Seen Jason Byrne and Andrew Maxwell in the past couple of years...both were excellent (especially Jason Byrne). Have always thought Ed Byrne would be great live too...but not had a chance to see him as of yet.

Archived