Cowshed not all it's been cracked up to be [NHC]

djf

FALKIRK look set to beat Kilmarnock and Hibs to the signature of former Aberdeen striker Steve Lovell.

Record Sport understands the Englishman, released by the Pittodrie club in June, has opted to join John Hughes at Westfield after being knocked out by the Bairns' training facilities at Stirling University

Innit

Knocked out by Falkirks training facilities!? Erm right... having spent 4 years at Stirling Uni the 'facilities' are nothing exceptional... makes me wonder exactly what Aberdeen have!??

Knocked out by Falkirks training facilities!? Erm right... having spent 4 years at Stirling Uni the 'facilities' are nothing exceptional... makes me wonder exactly what Aberdeen have!??

We all know how pish the Hobo barn is down Northumbria way

Miller Jambo 60
We all know how pish the Hobo barn is down Northumbria way

Wot is this thread about:107years::107years:

LarrysRightFoot

I live near Stirling Uni and also just finished studying sport there and I think you are a bit off the mark with your comments. The facilities at Stirling are fantastic and are getting even better still as a new football academy headquaters is being built there just now.

As for them being Falkirks facilities they have a joint venture with the Uni and pay fees for the facilities I think. They do not have sole use of them as lots of teams use them during pre-season such as Ajax last season.

an you never even tried to commit suicide????:)

Archived