Would you buy Frank McGarveys book?

Craigieboy

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you buy Frank McGarveys book?

• Yes. It may be interesting
    • No. He's a dirty cheating bassa & he can GTF

I like reading footballers autobiographies. Most are fairly funny and interesting.

But, would you buy his book?

I like reading footballers autobiographies. Most are fairly funny and interesting.

Wouldnt want to taint myself

McGarvay was an excellent player and a great ambassador for the game. He ALWAYS gave his best. Of course i'll buy his book.

;)

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Only to see if he could shed some light on why Campbell Money disappeared when he was meant to be playing against Cheltic in 1986. And to find out if the song about his wife was true.

Peter Olivers Army

The newspaper extracts have been a joke.

The lying toad still maintains he didn't celebrate a Celtic win THAT day.

TV pictures prove he was running round the pitch with the Celtic players, draped in a green & white scarf, while still in his St Mirren top.

The little shoit even tops Neil Lennon as the ****miest player to appear at that vomit-inducing den, known locally as 'Paradise'. :vangry:

Dagger Is Back
I'd rather masturbate with a cheese grater.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Hate that cheating wee scrote with a passion. Wouldn't use his book to wipe my deaf and dumb.

Guest jambomickey
McGarvay was an excellent player and a great ambassador for the game. He ALWAYS gave his best. Of course i'll buy his book.

;)

he always gave his best? except against the **** in 86' always be a cheat in my eyes

Just listerning to Real Radio and Franks on the programme-Just admitted he did'nt try against Celtic playing for St Mirren on the last day of 1986 season.St Mirren 0 Celtic 5.Throws that in the air he was an ambassador,good player yes,ambassador no chance!:confused:

Wouldn't pash on it if it was on fire. Jakey cheat.

he always gave his best? except against the **** in 86' always be a cheat in my eyes

I'm sorry I should have included the sarcasm smiley thing for the hardof thinking. Sorry

Guest jambomickey
Very unladylike I know, but I will buy it do a big jobby in the picture section and pop it to him the post

very unladylike indeed hahaha

Wouldn't buy anything that might mean this Manky ^^^^ making money!!

Hopefully it goes the same way as Alan Patridges Autobiography (That wiz a Funny episode :)!!)

Anyway...."Frank McGarvey's wife's a....................." ;)

Sing along!!

Buffalo Bill

I rather glue my eyes shut and get a job in tele-sales than buy that piece of crap.

Buffalo Bill

Toxteth O'Grady
I rather glue my eyes shut and get a job in tele-sales than buy that piece of crap.

Buffalo Bill

I'd rather buy some book called 2 miles to Tynecastle;)

Buffalo Bill
I'd rather buy some book called 2 miles to Tynecastle;)

Ouch! :P

Buffalo Bill

portobellojambo1

I would rather s h i t on him, assuming there is a choice.

Toxteth O'Grady
I would rather s h i t on him, assuming there is a choice.

I'd happily buy you 10 pints of Guinness and a Vindaloo first:eek:

Its been a long time baby

Said on real radio tonight that he thought it was wrong that Chris Kiilen is away playing for country rather than being with celtic just now. Sums up old firm players to me!

The People's Chimp

For anyone who does fancy it, just wait a month or so and it'll be in the bargain buckets at the door of any extra low-rent bookshop for about 50p (max).

Said on real radio tonight that he thought it was wrong that Chris Kiilen is away playing for country rather than being with celtic just now. Sums up old firm players to me!

Id rather be playing for my country than not playing for the tic. He's a whanker.

Guest gorgie kev

I would rather lick the limescale of ma bog,will never line that dirty cheating *******s pockets.I hope he is in the bookies when it gets robbed and he gets shot :mad::mad:

rossthejambo
Must admit that I'm impressed with the sheer magnitude of opposition.

98.75%

:)

it should be 100% surely :rolleyes:

The People's Chimp
I'd rather be John Leslie's defence lawyer.

at least there's a fair bit of money in that, dirty money of course, but still.

jackjambo22
Must admit that I'm impressed with the sheer magnitude of opposition.

98.75%

:)

Well impressed :)

Only if it were possible to put a voodoo curse on the picture and stick pins in his eyes, and find a full length picture and put a cheesegrater on his knob.

I hope his willy falls off and his whole family dies in a plane crash.... On the same day.

Miller Jambo 60
I'm sorry I should have included the sarcasm smiley thing for the hardof thinking. Sorry

Ive not run out of toilet paper yet.:107years::107years::107years:

The newspaper extracts have been a joke.

The lying toad still maintains he didn't celebrate a Celtic win THAT day.

TV pictures prove he was running round the pitch with the Celtic players, draped in a green & white scarf, while still in his St Mirren top.

The little shoit even tops Neil Lennon as the ****miest player to appear at that vomit-inducing den, known locally as 'Paradise'. :vangry:

he tops neil lennon by a ****ing country mile

Has anyone noticed that since Rockey & the other prague guy have left, there is less daft votes on the polls?

Bindy Badgy

What happened?

They've been conspicuous by their absence. A bit like the Chelsea avatar mob after Scotland won in Paris :)

Rocky always seemed alright.

What happened?

They've been conspicuous by their absence. A bit like the Chelsea avatar mob after Scotland won in Paris :)

Rocky always seemed alright.

BANNED.

What did they do?

Rocky was suspended and then I don't know what happened.

Sparta made a couple of pretty silly comments and was binned.

They had more lives than a cat on here.

Cheerio.

Paisley Jambo

Only would buy it to use as toilet paper, but then four roles of Andrex is much cheaper.

I will put ?10 on Saints to beat Celtic next time out and be just like Frw ank and give my cash to the bookies.:)

Bindy Badgy

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that the bloke from Prague got emptied. I saw him bragging on hibs.net about winding people on here up on more than one occasion.

I'm fairly surprised at Rocky getting launched. I never saw him say anything that I thought went over the line and was on the receiving end of a fair bit of unjustified abuse. Having said that its entirely possible that I missed the stuff that wound other people up.

Back on topic I would buy the book on the condition I got to ram it up the author's arse.

JAMBOn_et_fromage

The little git was partially responsible for my worst day as a Hearts supporter. I'd like to make him eat every lying word.

Yes, he's just so typical of a Smeltic player, most of them who pull on that manky shirt think Smeltic are more important than any other player's own National team..(with the exception of Ireland maybe!?) McGarvey, Nicholas, McLeod, Walker, McAvennie, Coyne.... actually, the list is endless!! He can stick his book right up his **** who cares about his story, no doubt the great unwashed will buy it with their next giro while guzzling down numerous bottles of Buckie, eating deep fried mars bars, lounging around with their SMELLtic tops on that haven't seen washing powder since they bought it from a man with a stall doon the Barras, listening to their NICE Irish folk songs and telling Strachan what a *** he is cos he's not one of them.......I could go on...but I won't!

WeeToonJambo
Very unladylike I know, but I will buy it do a big jobby in the picture section and pop it to him the post

Why don't you give him a personal delivery. He is doing a book signing session between 1pm and 2pm on Friday 1st August at W H Smith, Argyle Street, Glasgow.;)

Archived