Wehen v Hearts

Ryan Gosling

Please no. Tonight proves a point though. .

Should have played our strongest centre back pairing from the start?

;)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Midloth_Iain
Hehe. Aye, things are looking rosey. Roll on the 9th !

9th Place ? Happy with that ! ;)

**** sake, whether they are "better than Kaiserslautern" or not we shouldn't be getting beaten so easily by 2nd division German sides if we're serious about going for 3rd or better.

Just highlights again how much we need to sign some new players.

And that a manager identifies the players we sign, as most of the ones Romanov has signed are utter garbage.

Drylaw Hearts
Is the game against Hull our last friendly?

At the moment yes.

I can see 1 or 2 closed door games being arranged though.

jamboinglasgow
Please no. Tonight proves a point though. I like Csaba, but he can only pish with the ****** he's given.

We need new players.

I agree with you there, we cant expect miracles from Csaba on these players. If we can get the four or five new players in then we can be more posistive.

At least Scotland U17s have got a goal back

**** sake, whether they are "better than Kaiserslautern" or not we shouldn't be getting beaten so easily by 2nd division German sides if we're serious about going for 3rd or better.

Just highlights again how much we need to sign some new players.

Can't believe people are getting so wound up over a game they aren't even watching!

According to LB we were the better team in the first half but just couldn't put the ball in the net. It happens sometimes. Of course we need strikers but lets not all "go hobo" and start slitting our wrists just yet eh?

I can see 1 or 2 closed door games being arranged though.

Hopefully between the new 11 we need to sign and the existing 11 !!

Honestly if anyone (Csaba specifically) thinks 2 or 3 players will be enough to turn this mob around they are having a laugh.

chester copperpot
I agree with you there, we cant expect miracles from Csaba on these players. If we can get the four or five new players in then we can be more posistive.

At least Scotland U17s have got a goal back

Hardly a consolation, rule Brittania. ;)

its just proof you cant polish a turd, punt the scrap

If you tried to polish a turd you'd get your hands covered in crap.

I'd doubt if any of our backroom tem are that daft.

Only Neilson and Berra played more than 30 matches last Season.

My mistake:o (but those 2 come into the same category as every other player last season.................they were not good enough).

Can't believe people are getting so wound up over a game they aren't even watching!

According to LB we were the better team in the first half but just couldn't put the ball in the net. It happens sometimes. Of course we need strikers but lets not all "go hobo" and start slitting our wrists just yet eh?

I believe LB is overly praising at times on the reports. Fair enough I guess that there is an element of Hearts bias on our own website

We've been the better team in all our games apparently...

Thig Ar Latha
Should have played our strongest centre back pairing from the start?

;)

Like most folk on here, I really don't know whose playing well or not in this game. Why are people picking on the Centre Halves as the wek link when we've got two Youth's playing at full back? :confused:

Chad Sexington
2-0

CSABA GTF!!!!

:mad:

Yesssss!! :)

It's supporters like you who are killing the club!

:mad:

Ryan Gosling

Lawrence loves the sound of his own voice.

He waffles on about us playing well as it means more airtime.

Sweden 4-1

Charlie-Brown

Zwolle not content with pumping the Dons at the weekend are now thumping somebody else.

Ibrahim Tall

Who's slitting their writsts? :confused:

Just unhappy that we're getting beat of a mediocre team so easily, whether we've had more of the ball or not, we've still let in two goals and scored none(at that point).

Archived