Open letter from deluded fan to not listening Rod Petrie

jambojim52

Frankenstein Jambo.

LOL.... he gets slated by the rest of the duluded ones as well.........lol this is side splitting.

Love the bit where he describes how to be a legend at fester road. Basically you just have to pass the ball, if they get beat they dont mind. They just want total football!

When the feck did the green Brazil decide they were flairmeisters extraordinaire?

Im in my mid 20s, managers I can remember are Alex Miller, Blobby, Duffy, McLeish, Mowbray, Sauzee, Collins and Fat Finn. Out of that lot of pesh only Mowbray, Mcleish and Collins played attractive yet ineffective football. Thats a grand total of about 4-5 seasons. They way they go on you'd think they were the inventors of total ****ing football and showed the world how it should be done.

Do they not remember the dire turgid pesh on offer from 86-1999? Erses, Fantasists and Junkies.

"the keeper of the flame" Feck right off you deluded junkie. Open your eyes.

I really hope this was written by a Jambo. Thats the only way it could be explained.

Hibs employees are fortunate, I believe, in that they represent an institution that is important, is well-loved, and revels in the status of being "the keeper of the flame"....how soccer should be played.

:107years::107years::107years::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's as far as managed to get before I couldn't see through the Tears!! :107years:

This must have been written by a Jambo as it is sensible and articulate.

It was going along fine until I read this bit

Hibs employees are fortunate, I believe, in that they represent an institution that is important, is well-loved, and revels in the status of being "the keeper of the flame"....how soccer should be played.

Roll a ball along the turf to a fellow Hibbie, move, get the ball back, out-pass the opposition, get the East stand intimidating the opponent (whoever they may be)...that's what will get 14k crowds each week at ER.

I'm off to change my underwear.

Keeper of the flame!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Has to have been written by a Hearts fan.

Although all Hobos think those things, they would not openly type them on .net like that because they then might realise how silly they sound.

Chad Sexington

Arf.

Loving it.

They are so ripe to rip the pish out of at the moment.

Long may it continue.

:)

Nucky Thompson

One thing the flumps seem to be doing right is banning who they suspect to be undercover straight away:cool: The undercover hobos get away with murder over here:(

Chad Sexington
One thing the flumps seem to be doing right is banning who they suspect to be undercover straight away:cool: The undercover hobos get away with murder over here:(

TBF, I think the mods have done a cracking job of flushing out hobo interlopers lately.

There's been a big decline in obvious hobo wind up merchants and a couple of serial trumpets finally got the fate they deserved. :107years:

There are still one or two conspicuous flumps lurking on here though.

Hopefully they'll get theirs soon. :)

Why must they keep up this feckin charade!!!

At first it was funny but now it is just simply irritating and tedious

Why must they keep up this feckin charade!!!

At first it was funny but now it is just simply irritating and tedious

Ah come on, it's still a bit funny.

Flair = :rofl:

If it turns out that this pile of deluded tripe has been written by a hobo then I really will run out of extra strength incontinance pads before long.

Petrie ( if he even lowers himself to read such a pile of rubbish as naegoals.net ) must be rolling about his office floor unable to keep control of his bodily functions while his minions point and laugh at the computer screen unable to speak for guffawing.

I see Filled Breeks has got in on the act at the mere mention of open letters.

Apparently it's not the " hibernian way " to go about things.

You really couldn't make this stuff up and get away with it.

It just gets better and better.

Pants Shaton
An open letter to Hibs board & fans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all Hibbies (but especially Rod Petrie)

I am concerned that what we are witnessing at the moment is the fruits of what happens when you place an accountant in charge of a business.

We are keeping the books very well' date=' but we are missing the "box office".

When that happens, what you find is the whole sorry mess goes South, and the accounts suffer in the long run (which is why an accounts directorship is better than a CEO position).

Specifically, we had a match v Barca that, if a Riordan had been signed in advance of (for example), the gate would have been increased, the feelgood factor and "bounce" from that creates momentum. We'd have been gubbed still, no doubt, but going down to a team like that with a bit of flair is applauded by me (and other Hibbies I know). Going down in a clueless, stand-off manner as we did is not accepted.

Roll a ball along the turf to a fellow Hibbie, move, get the ball back, out-pass the opposition, get the East stand intimidating the opponent (whoever they may be)...that's what will get 14k crowds each week at ER.

You're fortunate because, for a capital city club, the fans don't demand silverware. We want thrills, flair - the way Motherwell and Falkirk play at present is to be applauded for example.

We need a man at the helm as boss who can understand and handle that role and expectation - at present I hear more about how the current management want to make Hibs a "more effective" team rather than "passing others off the park only to lose to a powder puff piece of defending", the type of thing said by Mixu, Rankin, Nish etc when signing. That shows a fundamental misunderstanding of how to be a success at ER.

The sight of no goals since Easter (or thereabouts) doesn't strike me as very effective, but even if it had been, that crud has a shelflife of under 1 year at ER before we want to see proper skilful football again.

So, instead of buying 6 players at ?50k per year, get a top manager in at ?350k - he is the key man at the football club.

He is the box office.

He'll get them organised a' la McGhee, a' la Mowbray, even a' la Burley - a good boss with no new signings (or very few) can tear up the SPl below the old firm.

For the same outlay as on 6 average players you'll have 14k at ?20 pw at ER, instead of the anticipated 8k at ?20pw

I'm no accountant, but I can see the positives in that.

And bring back good football to Hibernian PLEASE!

Kind regards

CT[/quote']

Just thought I'd preserve this wonderful post on JKB in case the mods over at flair.net delete that thread. Good work undercover jambo whoever you are.

I would like to take a minute to thank all our members who have been posting over there during the past couple of months (you know who you are ;))...

Thank you.

All your posts have kept the post-season boredom at bay.

The lochend jakeys looking deluded on the WWW is always fun to see.

Nucky Thompson
I would like to take a minute to thank all our members who have been posting over there during the past couple of months (you know who you are ;))...

Thank you.

All your posts have kept the post-season boredom at bay.

The lochend jakeys looking deluded on the WWW is always fun to see.

;)

The Old Tolbooth

That deluded mob give me so many reasons to change my signature that it's unreal!!!

I could take my pick of quotes from that place!! :rofl:

Seymour M Hersh
Love the bit where he describes how to be a legend at fester road. Basically you just have to pass the ball, if they get beat they dont mind. They just want total football!

When the feck did the green Brazil decide they were flairmeisters extraordinaire?

Im in my mid 20s, managers I can remember are Alex Miller, Blobby, Duffy, McLeish, Mowbray, Sauzee, Collins and Fat Finn. Out of that lot of pesh only Mowbray, Mcleish and Collins played attractive yet ineffective football. Thats a grand total of about 4-5 seasons. They way they go on you'd think they were the inventors of total ****ing football and showed the world how it should be done.

Do they not remember the dire turgid pesh on offer from 86-1999? Erses, Fantasists and Junkies.

"the keeper of the flame" Feck right off you deluded junkie. Open your eyes.

I really hope this was written by a Jambo. Thats the only way it could be explained.

To be honest Mr Brow I would prefer them to stay exactly as they are. Deluded muppets and a comedy sideshow for all Jambos.:107years:

A lot of rubbish. You are aware that the starter of the thread has not been banned aren't you?

Also, I notice that that wee turd from Prague (banned from here btw) is posting away with all his charm over there too.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
A lot of rubbish. You are aware that the starter of the thread has not been banned aren't you?

Also, I notice that that wee turd from Prague (banned from here btw) is posting away with all his charm over there too.

I've been banned from .net without even making a post!

but going down to a team like that with a bit of flair is applauded by me (and other Hibbies I know).

That quote, to me, confirms his Jambo status. Very good wind-up, mate.

Obviously not a real Hobo - his spelling and grammar are very good. I have never seen a post on delusionalfools.net that has reached beyond primary 4 standards.

Pants Shaton

Now that 'Catania' has been banned from reptilehouse.net would he like to step forward and reveal his JKB persona?

I like the fact that one of the Hobos suggests it was a clumsy attempt at a wind-up, even though it seems to have fooled a fair number of hobotards.

Dirk Diggler
I've been banned from .net without even making a post!

So have I.

3 times.

Unfortunately for them, I've managed to get in again.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
So have I.

3 times.

Unfortunately for them, I've managed to get in again.

How can they tell I'm a Jambo without me even saying anything though? :confused:

Pants Shaton
How can they tell I'm a Jambo without me even saying anything though? :confused:

Do JKB and vermin.net share IP addresses in a reciprocal attempt to weed out imposters?

Do JKB and vermin.net share IP addresses in a reciprocal attempt to weed out imposters?

You're kidding, right? :rolleyes:

Chad Sexington

I think there was some kind of informal agreement between the two forums to discourage wind up merchants.

I'm sure the flumps broke the agreement and they were sending over wave after wave of jakeballs with poor attempts to wind up the natives over here.

I would heartily endorse any of our brave lads to go undercover over there now.

I might set up a little sleeper cell myself. ;)

Archived