7 Players Unavailable tonight.

scott_jambo

scott_jambo

---------Banks------

---Mcgowan---Zaliukas---Berra---Karipidis

--Miko-----Kingston---Stewart---Driver

----------Mole-----Makela----

Thats my guess tonight. Not that interesting a line up really.

Time will tell.

Drylaw Hearts

Karapidis at full back AGAIN ?

It looks as though Berra and Zaliukas will start the Season as our CH's.

Having been at Belfast and Dunferline where Zaliukas was his usual shiiity self it surprises me that Karapidis has not been given 90 minutes alongside Berra to stake his claim at CH.

Wether it is Csaba who has decided this or someone else remains to be seen.

scott_jambo

Having been at Belfast and Dunferline where Zaliukas was his usual shiiity self it surprises me that Karapidis has not been given 90 minutes alongside Berra to stake his claim at CH.

This is just my estimate because Goncalves has gone, Wallace is injured and so is Obua, so we have no left backs. Mcgowan and Karipidis are the only two full backs we have at the club as i dont know what the script is with Neilson.

Lets not jump the gun on Csaba.

We_are_the_Hearts

I would try out a 3-4-2-1 the night considering we have no Left back.

Banks

McGowan-Karipidis-Berra

Stewart-Ruben-Jonsson-Driver

Miko-Kingston

Makela

Pretty flexible team with Ruben and Eggert giving the defence protection.

Maybe shabba likes what he sees...or you think he has been told who to play ? whats the point in all the negativity...I think Zal can be a decent CB....I would rather he was not here but if he is and is playing then he gets my support ...if he plays badly and still gets a game...then we can start the conclusion jumping threads. Im giving the new manager a chance to decide these things for himself.

Banks

McGowan-Karipidis-Berra

Miko-Kingston

Makela

Ruben offers defenders no protection!

Who is going to hold the ball up front? That team would swiftly become 3-6-1 I think. I hope we don't see a 3 at the back formation ever again. Way too easy to attack against.

scott_jambo

Banks

McGowan-Karipidis-Berra

Miko-Kingston

Makela

No. Why would you play Mcgowan and not Rapnik. Mcgowan is a full back.

We should have a formation that the players have to fight for places in. Not just accomodate all our players into a unfamilair formation.

Guest JamboRobbo
Maybe shabba likes what he sees...or you think he has been told who to play ? whats the point in all the negativity...I think Zal can be a decent CB....I would rather he was not here but if he is and is playing then he gets my support ...if he plays badly and still gets a game...then we can start the conclusion jumping threads. Im giving the new manager a chance to decide these things for himself.

Have you not been watching the past couple of seasons? ;)

No. Why would you play Mcgowan and not Rapnik. Mcgowan is a full back.

We should have a formation that the players have to fight for places in. Not just accomodate all our players into a unfamilair formation.

I thought McGowan was a centre back/defensive midfielder? And Rapnik is a centre back/left back?

Snake Plissken

Karipidis must be playing at right back because Neilson is injured and Thomson is gash.

I'm none too keen on seeing Zaliukas in the team either but I'll give Csaba the benefit of the doubt since we don't have many other established options there.

Seymour M Hersh
I thought McGowan was a centre back/defensive midfielder? And Rapnik is a centre back/left back?

I think that's about right. I thought they were both CH's but I've noticed them playing midfield in games.

Jambof3tornado

Rapper was injured though,not sure if match fit yet.

As for a back 3,no NO NO

You can teach squads various tactics but you should never divert from playing with 4 at the back.

im hopeful that zaliukas has been in because rapnik is injured and our back four for the season will be

obua berra rapnik karipides

rapnik is 'almost certainly to feature' in the squad according to hearts world...so well see....

Banks

Karipidis

McGowan

Berra

Rapnik

Mikoliunas

Palazuelos

Kingston

Driver

Makela

Glen

who are the injured parties as both thomson RB and sives RB,CH were included in the initial party that went to germany.

Drylaw Hearts
Maybe shabba likes what he sees...or you think he has been told who to play ?

As I've already said that remains to be seen.

whats the point in all the negativity

What negativity ?

I think Zal can be a decent CB....I would rather he was not here but if he is and is playing then he gets my support

You think he can be a decent CH but you'd rather he wasn't here ?

Why ?

if he plays badly and still gets a game...then we can start the conclusion jumping threads.

As I already stated he did play badly in Belfast and Dunfermline in particular.

He has started the 2 matches since at CH whilst Karapidis has only has 45 minutes beside Berra to prove wether they are a better pairing or not.

Im giving the new manager a chance to decide these things for himself.

You might but someone else may have other ideas.

I'll bet Csaba didn't decide on Screpis having his contract cancelled.

CornhillHearts

Csaba reminds me a bit of Ivan Golac but its time to stop talking or he is in danger of becoming the darling of the media. I for one am having nightmares of wee chico getting on with him, a hubs mate told me ewan several faces cameron is now on side.

Csaba reminds me a bit of Ivan Golac but its time to stop talking or he is in danger of becoming the darling of the media. I for one am having nightmares of wee chico getting on with him, a hubs mate told me ewan several faces cameron is now on side.

Well if we can get the media onside with our manager I think that's positive.

There just needs to be substance behind the style. If there is we are laughing IMO

We_are_the_Hearts
Banks

Karipidis

McGowan

Berra

Rapnik

Mikoliunas

Palazuelos

Kingston

Driver

Makela

Glen

Glen is injured. Whatever way we look at it, we will need to play 4 Centre Halves if we are playing a back 4.

We_are_the_Hearts
Ruben offers defenders no protection!

Who is going to hold the ball up front? That team would swiftly become 3-6-1 I think. I hope we don't see a 3 at the back formation ever again. Way too easy to attack against.

Depends who the 3 are. We did alright when Jordan was in charge defensively.

I am not a fan to be honest but we are struggling for full backs.

This is just my estimate because Goncalves has gone, Wallace is injured and so is Obua, so we have no left backs. Mcgowan and Karipidis are the only two full backs we have at the club as i dont know what the script is with Neilson.

Lets not jump the gun on Csaba.

What about Thompson?

Glen is injured. Whatever way we look at it, we will need to play 4 Centre Halves if we are playing a back 4.

We played four against Dunfermline three at the back and one in the holding midfield role and that was without any injuries.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Is rapnik any good? People go on about him but i have never seen or heard of him playing...is sives still injured?

Chad Sexington
Doesn't matter what way you look at it - the team is rotten.

Csaba's turd polishing skills will be called on again tonight by the look of it. :sad:

If Obua gets on for part of the game and a couple of the young lads can show up well, I'll take those as bonuses.

The sooner we get 4 or 5 decent recruits in the better though.

Ryan Gosling

A win tonight will be a great result.

Wiesbaden are actually a better team than Kaiserslautern.

Am I the only Jambo who actually doesn't think Zal is terrible?

He was brought down to a poor level by a collective effort last season

I have seen good things from him

Am I the only Jambo who actually doesn't think Zal is terrible?

He was brought down to a poor level by a collective effort last season

I have seen good things from him

I also don't think he's terrible,he's fecking honking man,a total imposter,he has no pace,he has no defensive know-how,he doesn't know when to punt it or pass it,he is probably one off the worst excuses I've ever seen as a mid-fielder at Hearts,the guy is u/s,send him back to the 4th rate Lithuanian league where he belongs.

chester copperpot

People go on and on about Iva and Ksana, but for me, Zaliukas is the worst of the lot of them.

Wish he'd **** off.

Drylaw Hearts
People go on and on about Iva and Ksana, but for me, Zaliukas is the worst of the lot of them.

Wish he'd **** off.

3 peas in a shiiity pod.

Archived