Romanov to visit Tynecastle today?

tazhearts

Before you read this post, I don't like tribalfootball.com but it always comes up on my NewsNow searches. Who writes the stuff on tribalfootball.com? Is it just one of our fans?

Anyway according to tribal football:-

"Hearts' Lithuanian owners will be in Edinburgh today.

Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov and son Roman will both be at Tynecastle, along with several fellow directors.

Romanov is keen to meet with new coach Csaba Laszlo and plans to discuss several pressing items, including the progress of the club's summer transfer plans."

I assume Romanov is over here for the Kaunas game if this is correct. I just wonder where they got their info. Romanov will struggle to meet with Csaba at Tynecastle today given Csaba is still in Germany!

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=104525

Italian Lambretta

Isn't the Rangers v Kaunas game tomorrow, so its likely he will fly back to Scotland with the Squad.

Thats presuming they are coming back on Wednesday?

Before you read this post, I don't like tribalfootball.com but it always comes up on my NewsNow searches. Who writes the stuff on tribalfootball.com? Is it just one of our fans?

Anyway according to tribal football:-

"Hearts' Lithuanian owners will be in Edinburgh today.

Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov and son Roman will both be at Tynecastle, along with several fellow directors.

Romanov is keen to meet with new coach Csaba Laszlo and plans to discuss several pressing items, including the progress of the club's summer transfer plans."

I assume Romanov is over here for the Kaunas game if this is correct. I just wonder where they got their info. Romanov will struggle to meet with Csaba at Tynecastle today given Csaba is still in Germany!

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=104525

Load of twaddle.

Sure Vlad will probably be here to watch Kaunas but Laslo is talking about another game in Germany because of the Lufthansa strike . . .

Isn't the Rangers v Kaunas game tomorrow, so its likely he will fly back to Scotland with the Squad.

Thats presuming they are coming back on Wednesday?

Squad was supposed to be flying back on Wed, but Lufthansa staff are on strike so it may be Thurs before they're back.

EGM is Thursday so RR will have to be there.

I wonder if he provide more 'entertainment' this time.;)

Chad Sexington
I wonder if he provide more 'entertainment' this time.;)

The little erse should be tranquilized before he goes in.

Let anyone else speak but that little mod edit. :sad:

EGM is Thursday so RR will have to be there.

What's on the agenda of the EGM? I'm sure I have been told before but have forgotten.

What's on the agenda of the EGM? I'm sure I have been told before but have forgotten.

Don't have the details to hand, but it will be the debt for equity swap (the ?12m swap of UBIG held debt to UBIG equity).

Not sure if there will be any other resolutions.

There should be some on removing the Chairman and much of the Board though.

Hearts of Vladland

It was talking about Ryan Mcgowan signing a contract yesterday that was like 4 weeks ago.

rudi must stay
I'm pretty sure tribalfootball is Australian..

yup, it is. It used to have a column with Kisnorbo when he played for us

Commander Harris
It was talking about Ryan Mcgowan signing a contract yesterday that was like 4 weeks ago.

if it says McGowan signed a contract yesterday I'd be inclined to believe it as I think the owner of that site, Lou Sticca, is McGowan's agent.

Seymour M Hersh
The little erse should be tranquilized before he goes in.

Let anyone else speak but that little tw@t. :sad:

He should be ferking removed from his position of authority at the club and sent to the Aluminium smelter in Bosnia. :mad:

Archived