kaunas v rangers - who will you support?

number16

alwaysthereinspirit

Will always support the team playing Rankgers unless it's #ibs. Even more so after todays ruling and subsequent fine for OUR bad on field discipline. Is there a more disgusting bunch of professional "footballers" anywhere in the world. Me, bitter? Never.

Dr. Bapswent

Very simple answer.

Anyone who beats rangers, especially in Europe is fine by me.

Only a Game

I think it would suit our current purpose for Rangers to hammer them out of sight.

I dont want some one game wonder from Kaunus being brought over at the expense of a decent player we might be looking at.

I think it would suit our current purpose for Rangers to hammer them out of sight.

I dont want some one game wonder from Kaunus being brought over at the expense of a decent player we might be looking at.

i know what your saying but i think the depriving rangers of cl income would be better

Francis Albert

Given the huge discrepancy in status between the two sides, if there is a "one day wonder" who can upset the odds and win it for Kaunus I want him on a trial at Tynecastle. Pronto.

I don't think there is much chance of it but I'd be delighted if it happened.

Drylaw Hearts

I hope Rangers score 6 or 7 in the most one sided match since you'll ever see.

I actually hate FBK Kaunas more than any other Club in World Football.

I hate everything about them.

I even hate the women who serves up that frickin Beetroot Soup in the Hospitality Cupboard.

Shiiity little Club.

Hearts of Vladland
I hope Rangers score 6 or 7 in the most one sided match since you'll ever see.

I actually hate FBK Kaunas more than any other Club in World Football.

I hate everything about them.

I even hate the women who serves up that frickin Beetroot Soup in the Hospitality Cupboard.

Shiiity little Club.

We've just seen Hibs versus Barca sorry.

I would love to see Kaunas win.

The rfc , the media , the gfa , gordon smith your boys took one hell of a beating !!

Would love it !! Love it !!

Hate the lot of them.

:cool:

I hope Kaunas cuff them.

There is nothing better than seeing a member of the Old Firm papped out of Europe.

rumbles1874

sooner the huns are pumped out then the better i hope the other side of these west coast a**eholes get put in a group with barca, man u and another big club that will gub them so finish bottom of the group and miss the ufea, on the other hand the old firm in Europe is not a bad thing as it means more games and less time to rest between them so makes games i the league a struggle for them

Cut The Crap

By virtue of their ability to distract our owner, I feel FBK are more of a threat to our success this season than Rangers.

The sooner they slip back into A-Lyga obscurity the better.

I wonder what Romanovs position will be if Kaunas were to beat Rangers, move some of their players on to us or keep them for the next round.

Seymour M Hersh

Feck der hun and timmy. Whoever is playing the ugly sisters get my support. Not bothered about Kaunas and can't work up even the mere-est hatred for them. Quite surprised some can when there is the OF, hobos and sheep to hate. Maybe I've just got more lurve in me than others!;)

Won't be a case of supporting either team for me. Not that it makes any difference anyway.

But I will be hoping that Rangers absolutely hammer Kaunas.:)

A few weeks ago when we were manager-less I would have said "I hope Rangers pump them out of sight 8 - 0". Now things are looking up and Csaba sounds like he knows what he i doing so I would like to see Kanuas win. But if Rangers absolutely hammered them I would also be happy!

All of Europe will be saddened if they miss out on the chance of hosting our great football ambassadors.

Elperiodico.jpg

rangers.elperiodico1.jpg

C'mon FBK!

The Mighty Thor

For the sake of the advancement of Heart of Midlothian football club, i hope Rangers leather Kaunas by 5 clear goals in both legs.

Any other result will have a negative imapct on the quality of the playing squad of HMFC and quite frankly after 2 seasons of pish we could really do without that.

FTK

Rangers all the way.

Can't stand the Hun, but I'd rather see them hump Kaunus than risk having some one match wonder come over here from Lithuania.

I want Kaunas to win, I don't hate them at all, It's not their fault that they're players are rubbish and are always being sent over here - I don't think they like the set-up much more than we do.

Saying that if rangers do leather them then hopefully it will mean that we get the sub total of 0 Kaunas players being shipped over on trial this season.

Win - win situation really.

Chad Sexington
For the sake of the advancement of Heart of Midlothian football club, i hope Rangers leather Kaunas by 5 clear goals in both legs.

Any other result will have a negative imapct on the quality of the playing squad of HMFC and quite frankly after 2 seasons of pish we could really do without that.

FTK

Correct.

Unless they're of outstanding quality, (which they wont be) the last thing we need is Vlad pushing a load of players on Csaba that he doesn't want.

Hopefully the Huns will crush them convincingly and disabuse Romanov of the notion that sub-standard Kaunas players can do a job in the SPL.

boy_in_maroon

if they do beat the gers over two legs then does that mean the players have upped their game, pending they might have a chance to play for the Hearts, we all know the quality that we have had from that part of the worl thus far, or do they have a better team than rangers. all will be on show tomorrow, I hear their young striker is a decent player??

anyone know??

Chad Sexington
Is the game on TV?

Doesn't look like it.

Strange because they usually always have the CL qualifiers on BBC.

It's probably available on some hooky internet site I'd imagine.

I want them both to lose.

Despise Kaunas.

Despise Rangers.

At a push, I despise Rangers more. I've hated them all my life. 3 years ago i'd never heard of Kaunas.

Hopefully its a dire encounter.

who will everyone be supporting?

edit: the ****ing polls not gone up

Easy, Kaunas - even if there was no connection I would.

Would it not be more pertinant to see Kaunas go through at Rangers expense, then get pumped silly in the group stages?

Two birds, one stone, etc.

scottish_chicP

Hate Rangers so would always want them to get beat (except against hibs)

I got 20 for a kaunas win last night and 9 for the draw on betfair

So my 2 quid on both those is hoping for a Kaunas win/draw. just had a feeling abut this. Rangers to go through but not without a fright

Dirk Diggler

I still find it funny that people think that this result will have any bearing on which players may end up at Tynecastle.

If Romanov wants them at Tynecastle, that's what'll happen regardless of who wins the tie.

Oh, Kaunas for me.

FTR

MacDonald Jardine
i know what your saying but i think the depriving rangers of cl income would be better

Yes much better Celtic get it all.

who will everyone be supporting?

edit: the ****ing polls not gone up

Mmm... ideally i'd like Rangers to get thumped cos I hate both old firm teams and it would be a laugh listening to all their gloryhunting fans whinge about Walter Smith and his signings, At the same time, i'd want Kaunas beat as it might just stop too many of their players ending up at Tynie if Romanov realised they weren't good enough to play in the SPL, so...tough decision either way.

Mmm... ideally i'd like Rangers to get thumped cos I hate both old firm teams and it would be a laugh listening to all their gloryhunting fans whinge about Walter Smith and his signings, At the same time, i'd want Kaunas beat as it might just stop too many of their players ending up at Tynie if Romanov realised they weren't good enough to play in the SPL, so...tough decision either way.

Im the same as you. Too hard a choice

Miller Jambo 60
kaunus for me. fecking hate the old firm and love it when they pumped in europe

Me too hope the gers get humped or pumped.:)

Archived