Ticket Office today

Griclesfield

Griclesfield

was in the TO today picking up my Hull tickets when a father n son was in front of me in the que, renewing the season tickets.

the dad turned to his son and asked him who his favourite player was, to which his son said Anthony Basso ...... his dad just stared at him and said " dont be silly lad, that pwick will be sold soon, choose again "

the son looking slightly concerned then said .... " Roman Bednar " .... his dad then sighed and said no son ....... he played for WBA ...

his son in the end named about another 15 names and had to finally settle with Robbie Neilson that his dad chose for him ......

was very funny indeed .....

( TO are still useless as pre ordered ticket so i went along and just said my last name and got the tickets .... i could of just said smith .. ended up with about 50 tickets .... )

Griclesfield

when booking OAP tickets ...

what age are you classed as OAP ...

my old man is 60 .....

chester copperpot

Surely you had to be there naw.

Ask my wee lad who his favourite player is an he'll say Stevie Banks.

Kids say the funniest things. :confused:

was in the TO today picking up my Hull tickets when a father n son was in front of me in the que, renewing the season tickets.

the dad turned to his son and asked him who his favourite player was, to which his son said Anthony Basso ...... his dad just stared at him and said " dont be silly lad, that pwick will be sold soon, choose again "

the son looking slightly concerned then said .... " Roman Bednar " .... his dad then sighed and said no son ....... he played for WBA ...

his son in the end named about another 15 names and had to finally settle with Robbie Neilson that his dad chose for him ......

( TO are still useless as pre ordered ticket so i went along and just said my last name and got the tickets .... i could of just said smith .. ended up with about 50 tickets .... )

Who's your favourite player??

Me I couldnae pick one of the numpties from last season!!

In our day and until recently it was easy....Donald Ford, Drew Busby, Wee Robbo, JC, Gary Mackay, Colin Cameron, Neil McCann and so on trough the seasons until NOW...

NOW...??????????????????????????????????? Robbie Neilson!! :sad:

Surely you had to be there naw.

Ask my wee lad who his favourite player is an he'll say Stevie Banks.

Kids say the funniest things. :confused:

many kids favourite player was elvis with many others saying harts and big craig. men who stood up and told the fans about the shambles that was hearts under romanov. now our new manager is telling us how it is and at last we seem to be getting some honesty from a man in management. let's hope our children and grandkids have many years of worshiping hearts hero's who don't get stabbed in the back for caring about our team.

when booking OAP tickets ...

what age are you classed as OAP ...

my old man is 60 .....

65 i think. Sure it got put up from 60 a few yrs ago....

chester copperpot
many kids favourite player was elvis with many others saying harts and big craig. men who stood up and told the fans about the shambles that was hearts under romanov. now our new manager is telling us how it is and at last we seem to be getting some honesty from a man in management. let's hope our children and grandkids have many years of worshiping hearts hero's who don't get stabbed in the back for caring about our team.

CG was my wee lads ultimate favourite, hence why he took the route of supporting the next goalie in (the firing) line.

Hope you're right with the rest of your post mate. FWIW you get a lot of stick, but talk more sense that most on here.

Griclesfield

feck it, i have booked ticket via ticketmaster as some numpty told me it was 60.

so booked oap and an adult ticket.

Do the over sixties get a concession OAP season ticket.

My Dad has renewed at full price. He's 61.

Griclesfield

it seems that 60 is the age for oap.

ticketmaster confirmed this aswell when i phoned the ticket office.

so i booked it.

i would speak with them and get to refund the difference.

it meant he got overcharged last season aswell then no .....

MackaysCentreSpot
it seems that 60 is the age for oap.

ticketmaster confirmed this aswell when i phoned the ticket office.

so i booked it.

i would speak with them and get to refund the difference.

it meant he got overcharged last season aswell then no .....

I think you are mistaken.

If you read the terms and conditions of ST OAP Concession it clearly states that it is 65 for a man and 60 for a woman and Match Day Tickets terms and conditions clearly states that OAP Concession is over 65's.

Hope this helps.

I think you are mistaken.

If you read the terms and conditions of ST OAP Concession it clearly states that it is 65 for a man and 60 for a woman

I though that sort of thing was illegal these days ... if the GFA get wind of this there'll be another fine on the way, no doubt !

:confused:

rumbles1874

so many players from the past where great but if you have a kid of say 3 or 4 who is just starting to take an intrest in the game then who have we got mayby larry when he can be a**ed i can see why robbie as been at the club 10years maybe glen in a few years time but i would hate to have my life on picking a player from last season and arguing the point why, my hero was alway gary mackay

Brian Whittaker's Tache

It's illegal for it to be 65 for a man and 60 for a woman

It's sex discrimination, thats why they brought the bus pass age down for men a few years ago.

My olds have both got them now and they're both 63

disown the boy, but belt him in the mouth with a leather strap first.

If it was the dad that chose Neilson, then it is him who needs belted.

My dad is 60 next year. He spoke to Hearts about this just so he knew where he stood and was told you had to be 65 to get concessions at Tynie.

Seymour M Hersh

And you truly believe that's why kids might have had them as their favourite players? :wacko:

Funny but true story...

My old man paid full whack for his ticket two years ago even tho he was off age.... purely because the bird behind the counter was fit. My mum was over the moon when he came home pished and told her.

Oh and he was over 60... not 65.

It's illegal for it to be 65 for a man and 60 for a woman

It's sex discrimination, thats why they brought the bus pass age down for men a few years ago.

My olds have both got them now and they're both 63

I cant believe they used to get away with **** like that, if anything it should be 55 for a man an 65 for a woman given the fact that they live alot longer than us guys. I demand a change in our rights, whos with me!!:P

londonjambo
I cant believe they used to get away with **** like that, if anything it should be 55 for a man an 65 for a woman given the fact that they live alot longer than us guys. I demand a change in our rights, whos with me!!:p

:tumbleweed:

Guest S.U.S.S.

At least he never said Elvis. Even kids can see him for what he is. :)

scott_jambo
At least he never said Elvis. Even kids can see him for what he is. :)

A Hearts scottish cup winner?

It appears the TO have no clue about it.

My two cents: If you (or parent/grandparent) are over 60, just get an OAP. If Ticketmaster says it is and it's against the law, then the TO don't have a leg to stand on.

Of course if you are a Super Fan you'll just pay full whack, and just get your monthly salary paid directly into Romanov's bank account.

Miller Jambo 60
Should be sent to swim in barrymores pool:eek:

The father could help his son more:mad::107years:

It appears the TO have no clue about it.

My two cents: If you (or parent/grandparent) are over 60, just get an OAP. If Ticketmaster says it is and it's against the law, then the TO don't have a leg to stand on.

Of course if you are a Super Fan you'll just pay full whack, and just get your monthly salary paid directly into Romanov's bank account.

Problem is that if you are an existing ST holder they have your date of birth. Anyway, it's ok for Hearts to decide 65 is the age for a concession ticket and, by the way, a man currently gets his state pension when he is 65. That will change over the next few years but that would be no reason for Hearts to change the age for concessions. Christ, I'm boring myself.

Griclesfield

well my old man who turned 60 in february has got himself a ticket.

i did ask ticketmaster via the hearts number and he said it was defo 60.

the people at the turnstile are not gonna turn around and refuse him entry ..

to them its more hassle than its worth ......

I hope you lot who are stealing the money out of Vlad's pocket are happy with yourselves when we can't afford to sign any new players.:P

Archived