Mr T snickers advert banned

Romanov Stole My Pension

Rick Grimes

nonsense. its got hee haw to do with gays, just stupid pseudo sports.

Commander Harris

"violence against GLBT people", aye right.

ridiculous.

Ibrahim Tall
The Human Rights Campaign criticised Mars for perpetuating "the notion that the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community is a group of second class citizens and that violence against GLBT people is not only acceptable, but humorous".

Where in the advert does it even state sexuality of the 'speed walker'? Or are they just assuming? Homophobes.

:)

Where in the advert does it even state sexuality of the 'speed walker'? Or are they just assuming? Homophobes.

:)

"You're a disgrace to the MAN race"......brilliant.

Get some Nuts

Quality advert.

Actually embarrassing that people get offended by stuff like that.

Get some nuts!

If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club! :)

Heh. Took me a few moments to get that.

I for one can't see anything in that ad that depicts the speed walker as homosexual. As they say... PC gone mad.

Unbelievable. The Heinz ad getting pulled was a joke too. Some folk need to get a grip if stuff like this offends them.

coppercrutch

I think those that callled for it's ban should be tied up in the stocks and repeatadly abused with cucumbers. Seriously. They deserve it.

People that have so little to do with their lives than complain about this sort of stuff do not deserve to live. They are a waste of tissue and oxygen. Gass them.

Patrick Bateman

I'm in favour of the ban to be honest. 15 minutes after watching the advert, I had an unquenchable urge to go gay bashing. I went to a local park and smacked 3 men dressed in pink lycra and string vests. I think I need help. :(

Ryan Gosling
I'm in favour of the ban to be honest. 15 minutes after watching the advert, I had an unquenchable urge to go gay bashing. I went to a local park and smacked 3 men dressed in pink lycra and string vests. I think I need help. :(

Don't forget you hate blacks, Jews and assorted ethnic minorities too.

And midgets.

Patrick Bateman

I'm being persecuted for my far right views. I'm going to write a strongly worded letter of complaint to the Government, along with a vial of anthrax. I'll let you know how things work out.

Ryan Gosling
I'm being persecuted for my far right views. I'm going to write a strongly worded letter of complaint to the Government, along with a vial of anthrax. I'll let you know how things work out.

Peace out dude.

x

coppercrutch

Just coz I wear that does not mean I am a homo. Don't judge a book by its cover. Homophobe.

By the way I enjoyed the smacks....;)

miss_pain-black_man_getting_spanked.jpg

Say What Again
I'm in favour of the ban to be honest. 15 minutes after watching the advert, I had an unquenchable urge to go gay bashing. I went to a local park and smacked 3 men dressed in pink lycra and string vests.

I'm sure Chad, Copper and Peanut have forgiven you already. ;)

Patrick Bateman
Peace out dude.

x

Don't touch me! Go away and listen to your Wham collection, you lily-livered hand-wringer.

I'm so pleased that my problem is out in the open. I'm off to hunt some domestic animals for sport.

I think those that callled for it's ban should be tied up in the stocks and repeatadly abused with cucumbers. Seriously. They deserve it.

People that have so little to do with their lives than complain about this sort of stuff do not deserve to live. They are a waste of tissue and oxygen. Gass them.

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

Mars, you are utter wimps.

The only way to stop idiots like that is to stand up to them.

Ask them to explain themselves and give them enough rope to hang themselves with. DO NOT APOLOGISE.

When a Muslim member of the Dundee council complained about Tayside Police's advertising campaign because it contained a dog which *could* be offensive to Muslims, they apologised straight away, before realising that this eejit who had been elected was the only one with these stupid views, and ordinary muslims thought the picture of the dog was quite cute!

I find the two situations comparable because the people accused of causing offence capitulated at the earliest opportunity and didn't defend themselves with I think is even worse.

I am pretty liberal and PC myself, but if you pander to the ultra PC brigade you are only asking for more trouble.

Absolute nonsense.

Speedwalkers look like total numpties. They deserve to be shot with Snickers bars.

If gayboys are saying that it's anti-gay because they all walk about with thier erses wiggling about like that, then it's their fault for living up to a stereotype.

"You're a disgrace to the MAN race"......brilliant.

Get some Nuts

They'll just re-edit the VO I reckon.

Reminds me of the time Strathclyde Police tried to ban Derrick the Cuckoo from the IRN-BRU 32 ads because he encouraged violence.

Thats the best ad i've seen in ages, what a travesty! These people should be shot! Garuanteed it's some paranoid gay speedwalker who's complained.

jamboinglasgow

What I didn't realise was the advert was not going to be shown in America but an american group complained about its content and got it banned here. This smells of them trying to get publicity, prehaps trying to start lobbying over here. I think it says more for that group that they think the man in the advert is supposed to be gay, maybe the group was the homosexual yellow tight short wearing power walkers rights group.

I seen this ad the other day and thought it was quite funny! I did actually find myself suprised that it was allowed on - such is the current pc-gone-mad climate these days.

People who complain about adverts regardless of the content really need to get out more!

Archived