KAUNAS Vs RANGERS - Is it on tv???

scotty2442

anyone know if the match is on telly this week....be good to see what players we might be getting

Its not advertised for any the terrestrial stations

Best bet to check is usually here. Nothing listed though, however if you have Setanta you will probably also have Rangers TV and they say they are broadcasting full coverage the day after at 2015 (on Sky channel 438). Sky + planner doesn't go up to the return match in Kaunas on the 5th August but I'll try to remember and have a look tomorrow and day after for this.

If you have Setanta-Huns TV are showing the game the following day in full-(Thursday)which would make interesting viewing if they dont hump Kaunas.;)

rumbles1874
If you have Setanta-Huns TV are showing the game the following day in full-(Thursday)which would make interesting viewing if they dont hump Kaunas.;)

i have checked every where no sign of the game looks like hun tv is best shout

i have checked every where no sign of the game looks like hun tv is best shout

I honestly thought that the BBC love in with Rangers would mean the game would be shown but doesn't look like it.

Ah well Volume down and a few beers it is then ;)

Professor.Arturo

When has a hun CL game not been televised???

Bet your last dollar it will be announced by BBC or STV between now and wednesday.

WestcoastJambo
When has a hun CL game not been televised???

Bet your last dollar it will be announced by BBC or STV between now and wednesday.

You can bet your boots on that, the later they announce it, the less tickets they'll have sold.:)

Seemingly it is not on tv as the rangers want as many fans there as possible.

Also I have heard they have only sold 25,000 so far, with more people being interested in the Liverpool freindly on saturday.

I am assuming that the will sell the tv rights soon.

Drylaw Hearts
Seemingly it is not on tv as the rangers want as many fans there as possible.

Also I have heard they have only sold 25,000 so far, with more people being interested in the Liverpool freindly on saturday.

I am assuming that the will sell the tv rights soon.

This is true.

Rangers wanted ?100,000 to televise the match as that would compensate them for lost ticket revenue.

This is true.

Rangers wanted ?100,000 to televise the match as that would compensate them for lost ticket revenue.

I am obviously just taking a stab in the dark at this.

This is true.

Don't forget the 5% commission as well.;)

Return leg on 1805 FBK Kaunas v Rangers UEFA Champions League 2nd Round Qualifier 2nd Leg BBC2 Scotland (from 17:45, Tuesday) also on Hun TV on the Wednesday 2030.

JamboBannon10

Didnt wanna make a diffrent thread for this but was just watching setanta sports news and the two presenters were talking bout the uefa cup draw and how rangers would need to get passed Kaunas in ehhhh..... estonia, no joke isnt it there job to kno things like this

Archived