The streaker at the Kaiserslautern game....

S2H

....was a member of the DFYL touring party.

Anyone have links to any photos/footage/match highlights I can use for blackmail purposes? I'm sure he wouldn't want his mother finding out.....

Cheers

Walter Payton

Anyone have links to any photos/footage/match highlights I can use for blackmail purposes? I'm sure he wouldn't want his mother finding out.....

Cheers

NT seems to have been busy in Germany...

Suspect Device

Cheers

hehe

dont tell his mum, but put the photos on the world wide web :laugh:

is this him ?:lolpoint::movethatass:

NT seems to have been busy in Germany...

Nope, wasn't Mr Terraces. I also didn't see him tw@tting Banderson, so back to the drawing board for some on that front too.

Walter Payton
Nope, wasn't Mr Terraces. I also didn't see him tw@tting Banderson, so back to the drawing board for some on that front too.

Good good, Section N needs the presence of Mr Terraces (and I refute the suggestion it's just because he's the one with the contact numbers for the lawyers who can get people off charges). The photo somebody posted did look a bit like him though... Or what I heard he looked like... I also want to refute the suggestion I might know what Nelly T streaking might look like.

Midloth_Iain

I also recall a streak from a game played before Stuttgart v Hearts, in the park behind the stadium ,between a local Polizei team and some other mob. We were all in the social club overlooking the park when some Hearts fan started running about the place in the scud.

Any connection between the two events I wonder, or is it something in the German beer ? :)

Sure I have a photo somewhere .... ;)

Good good, Section N needs the presence of Mr Terraces (and I refute the suggestion it's just because he's the one with the contact numbers for the lawyers who can get people off charges). The photo somebody posted did look a bit like him though... Or what I heard he looked like... I also want to refute the suggestion I might know what Nelly T streaking might look like.

So, it wasn't Dave Ross?

Gutted.

Archived