Season Ticket Delivery

Griclesfield

Griclesfield

SSN showing players going around and delivering ST to loyal fans etc....

if Zal and No. 28 came to my door i would have some harsh words for them, firstly i would shake Zal's hand for ruining hibs party that day at Fester Rd but then ask him what is his secret on how the hell he and No 28 are still at the club.

l

Jam Tarts 1874
SSN showing players going around and delivering ST to loyal fans etc....

if Zal and No. 28 came to my door i would have some harsh words for them, firstly i would shake Zal's hand for ruining hibs party that day at Fester Rd but then ask him what is his secret on how the hell he and No 28 are still at the club.

l

I agree that Ivaskevicius is appaulling, but Zali has reguarly done a very good job and to me and my friends he generally looks like a better centre half than Berra.

Griclesfield

Well 2 seasons ago i thought Zal was very good centre half but last season he did have a mare ........

Drylaw Hearts
I agree that Ivaskevicius is appaulling, but Zali has reguarly done a very good job and to me and my friends he generally looks like a better centre half than Berra.

Can I suggest that you and your friends stop drinking before the matches.

Zaliukas is not a better CH than Berra.

Never in a million years.

Can I suggest that you and your friends stop drinking before the matches.

Zaliukas is not a better CH than Berra.

Never in a million years.

just when Zal gives us a glimmer of hope he then in the next step does something totally outragous and puts faith back in ouselves by bieng pure Pash, as for no 28 no comment on that fool think that we should all club together and by him a ticket back to his homeland or the planet he came from :):):)

Like I posted on another thread people have selective memory loss when it comes to Zal. Excellent 2 seasons ago but crud last season. Do folk only judge players on the most recent season?!

if they came to my door id want to know what they were doing mincing about delivering post instead of busting a gut at training.

'dem stinkin liths!!! :P

Archived