Football Manager 2008 Advice

Bathgate Jambo

Bathgate Jambo

Guys, any advice on who I should sign for the JT'S on Football Manager 2008. Game is solid cos I can't sign players with massive wages. Cheers:107years:

Guys, any advice on who I should sign for the JT'S on Football Manager 2008. Game is solid cos I can't sign players with massive wages. Cheers:107years:

sign stancu(250K), torje(250K), mihelic(500K? cant remember), piatti(250K), and must buy dzsudsak(sp)(250K#0) then get evans(cb), simpson(rb), leto, sergio peter, and frazier campbell all on loan...you might want to buy ian black too for 350K

Bordeaux 03

Tamas Priskin (striker) from Watford is a good buy. Costs just over 1m but scores bucket loads of goals especially when you put him upfront by himself.

also make sure you play wallace at LB, you can get 5million for him season two, 7million for berra, 5million plus for goncalves, 4million for kingston..dont sell them for cheap season1. getting a good goalie is the hardest thing.

Mika Aaratilo (spelling might not be right)

You have to be very quick at the start of the first season and offer him the best contract you can cos there will be competition.

As previously suggested Piatti is a great player who will bang in goals from midfeild

Peter Mate, CB for 100k. absolutely quality and will get you a few goals too.

Niculae (?500k) from inverness is a goal machine in the game too.

The Future's Maroon
Niculae (?500k) from inverness is a goal machine in the game too.
As soon as I seen the thread title Niculae was who I'd have posted!

Would also add Cowie (RM) from ICT.

Sherman Cardenas if you've loaded up Colombian players. Diego Buonanotte from River. If your playing with all the patches, Stancu will cost more than 250k and Torje has moved and wont come until the second transfer window (much like Cowie and Niculae).

Roman vasilyuk - belarus striker from Gommel - ?400k - quality player , although watch out because he always asks for a release clause of about 150k , just remove it and he still signs .

livueu Ganea (sp ) - young striker from Lokamotiv - in 2/3 years he is quality !! Free transfer

Aaritalo has been mentioned , he is a must buy ! , also his team mate Kasper haamilinen(sp) is a good goal scoring midfielder .

I would also go for Piatti mentioned earlier .

I usually sell robbie neilson early on for 1.2 mill to Norwich , and Goncalves to anyone willing to pay 2mill + , then spend the cash on the above plus as many young players as poss , and after 1/2 seasons dominate scottish football for years to come : )

Archived