NI Milk Cup (merged)

Charlie-Brown

Its the u17 i think. The Premier Section is for players born on or after 1st January, 1991.

Does anybody know which kids Hearts are taking over with them this year?

I think its the under 17's from last season, so the older boys like balatoni, the 2 thomsons, woods, love etc are eligible.

"Love scored 2, Woods 1: lots of yellow cards"

J

Good start don't know about a good game but by the sounds of it rough game

CornhillHearts

HALA will be inattendance for the morns big one against Boavista; its mostly last seasons 17s. Not sure if Copil is there but heard he played a stormer against Edin Utd, could be the opposition but lets hope he is going to buckle down.

Peter Olivers Army
HALA will be inattendance for the morns big one against Boavista; its mostly last seasons 17s. Not sure if Copil is there but heard he played a stormer against Edin Utd, could be the opposition but lets hope he is going to buckle down.

Oh well, that would make up for him being invisible against Musselburgh the night before.

If you push the red button on bbc news 24 they have highlights of all the games in the competition.Some of the play from the under 17s yesterday was excellent I just hope they can all progress up the ranks.

CornhillHearts

Not sure how it works Boavista never won by as many goals in their 1st game but having been at the tournie twice before am sure their is a twist.

There are 24 teams there (8 go through to the three comps) so those with 6 points are guaranteed not sure if 4 points gets u there. Sevilla have been chucked out for overage players!. Watford/Fluminese/Man u/Co Londonderry/South Coast Bayern/Cherry Orchard are all through if they go by goal difference Hearts scrape in but as a low seed so up against it, QFs are tomorrow so we will know later on tonight whether in MC or one of the other 2sections.

I think that the following teams (all with 6 points) are through to the ? finals:

1. Cherry Orchard
  2. South Coast Bayern
  3. Fluminense
  4. Watford
  5. Co. Londonderry
  6. Manchester Utd.

Four teams have 4 points:

1. Sheffield Utd. (Goal Diff + 1 goal)
  2. Drogheda Utd (Goal Diff + 1 goal)
  3. Boavista (Goal Diff + 1 goal)
  4. The famous Heart of Midlothian (Goal Diff + 3 goals)

So I reckon Hearts are also through to the ? final, not sure who the final team will be, probably Drogheda Utd as they have scored more goals than the others?

John

• 8 years later...

Do hearts not send anyone over to this anymore

I don't know the answer to your question, but I did visit Lisburn on the Belfast trip and it's a nice old-fashioned place. Strong support for the constitutional status quo in evidence.

I think it's very expensive to send a team to the what was the Milk Cup. Hearts had an u16 team at the Foyle cup last week.

Auld Reekin'

I don't know the answer to your question, but I did visit Lisburn on the Belfast trip and it's a nice old-fashioned place. Strong support for the constitutional status quo in evidence.

rip-van-3.jpg

Archived