Sunday Mail - positive story - very worrying

Devries4

colinmaroon

Having worked in churches in Romania in the immediate aftermath of Ceausescu, he's not exaggerating in any way the misery in that country then.

The more I hear from this man, the more I like him!!!

maroonlegions

if this serves as a warning to the wage thieves then its a positive step in the right direction ,good on him ,sounds like he is speaking from the heart and will not suffer lazy feckers lightly ,hope vlad can have the same attitude.:cool:

stirlingshirejambo

He seems a very deep person who makes statement because he believes and cares deeply about his passion and his job.

He appears to have led a colourful life which has shaped his thinking.

If he can drill this into players I rea;;y think he could do something.

He has to have the backing to discipline where necessary or all his beliefs and ideas will be deemed worthless by the wasters in our squad.

sandylejambo

i would love to spend an evening listening to his tales, he's been round the block a time or two

jackjambo22

Quite pleased after reading that article

Any big time charlies ( and it's fair to say we have had a few recently) hoping to pick up hefty wage packets with little in put will be having second thoughts from now on

I like the Mans Hunger passion and desire , he's bringing the feel good factor back as he eliminates the many sinking feelings that have been around

I think Csaba will bring the stability we have been screaming for and take HMFC forward to bigger better and brighter things

:)

maybe...just maybe the press are starting to produce some positive stories because we're starting to do some positive things.

I'm afraid i don't go for all this 'press/sfa/etc etc out to get us' stuff and that negative stories were all out to wind us up.

We got negative stories because we were in a mess with a crazy setup. We deserved it.

Don't remember a lot of negative stories when we were doing well under Burley's start - they were all positive.

Let's not get us so paranoid as OF fans.

Benny Factor

The Laryea Kingston interview further down the page is also a very good read.

"I've played against some of the biggest players in the world so the Old Firm don't worry me"

:)

Birregrande

This sounds good too.. he thinks Vlad's been too soft on them...

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/opinion/columnists/gordon-waddell/2008/07/27/new-boss-csaba-laszlo-blasts-lazy-hearts-stars-78057-20673105/

New boss Csaba Laszlo blasts 'lazy' Hearts stars

Jul 27 2008 By Gordon Waddell

HARDLINE Hearts boss Csaba Laszlo last night branded some of his players LAZY - and claimed owner Vladimir Romanov blundered by making life too easy for them.

Laszlo warned his Jambos squad they need to start earning their wages and told the Lithuanian-based banker there's to be no more Mr Nice Guy.

The Romanian coach has been putting the Tynecastle underachievers through punishing triple shifts in the German sunshine on their pre-season tour.

And despite making a massive impact on team morale the former Uganda boss insisted, in an amazing interview, he expects more than he's getting.

Laszlo told MailSport: "I have one big problem. I have come to a club and met a lot of NICE people. I would like to change this. I want to see a lot of hungry people.

"I'm a very bad guy and a lot of people don't accept me but I want success. If someone goes on the training pitch at Hearts they will see a guy out in the front who wants to be followed.

"As a manager I give things but when I give I also want to take back.

"A lot of people say bad things about Mr Romanov but I will tell you something about him.

"He has made a big mistake and has given these people a very nice life.

"A lot of these people - not all - are lazy. I have said to Mr Romanov we must change this.

"If you have players who are successful they deserve to earn good money. Players at clubs like Bayern Munich, Celtic and Rangers deserve it.

"However, if you don't have success you can't cry out all the time for money.

"The biggest mistake Mr Romanov has made is putting a lot into the club and not getting anything back.

"He must change his attitude and we must look right now at which characters deserve the money at this club.

"We can pay good salaries but for the bonuses the players must work hard. This is a professional way of working and we must take this direction.

"It's the same for me - if we don't have success I must look for a new job.

"The players need to be the same. If they don't do a good job and don't like working we have to find a way to change it. Then if we have success we can all work together."

Corrie Jambo

WE HAVE NEEDED A REAL MANAGER SINCE WE SACKED BURLEY.

WE NOW HAVE A MANAGER

VLAD NEEDS TO LET HIM MANAGE AND IN TIME ONCE WE HAVE SIGNED A FEW DECENT PLAYERS WE CAN CHALLENGE THE OLD FIRM AGAIN AND MAKE TYNIE A FORTRESS.

This guy can install the good things we have been missing recently.

I also think that Gordon Waddell tells is as it is and has done throughout Vlads time (good and bad).

C'mon the Jambos.

More encouraging talk from Csaba.

Re Waddell, i read in his column page that he has had a go at Uefa for the paltry fine (approx ?2k+) handed out to Zenith St Petersburg for the fans racist chanting. Can't wait to read his column every Sunday to see what he has to say about the SFA's deafness when it comes to the old-firm supporters chanting.

gashauskis9

Hearts players can't afford to have football pitches in their back garden?

This is the only point I would debate. On half a mill a year I reckon they can. Nothing stopping them staying back at the academy for a couple of hours after training either.

I just hope the players and VR take him as seriously as us fans do. He reflects what we've missed for so long, and he needs to be given a season or 2 to prove his worth rather than a handful of games.

I'm incredibly positive about Csaba, but I still have my doubts on whether our esteemed leader will turf him when we start to achieve something.

Guest jambomickey

the man has been a breath of fresh air since he has arrived! very positive future ahead if he let do the job i think:107years:

After reading this articale along with some of the other stuff he has come out with,i have to say thing's are definately sounding alot better around tynie at the moment.

If he is aloud to get on with his job without people telling him what to do or who to play i think we are in for a much better season than the last couple when we were total guff.

Some good stuff from csaba

He has played it well re the romanov comments.

I like the cut of his jib

More encouraging talk from Csaba.

Re Waddell, i read in his column page that he has had a go at Uefa for the paltry fine (approx ?2k+) handed out to Zenith St Petersburg for the fans racist chanting. Can't wait to read his column every Sunday to see what he has to say about the SFA's deafness when it comes to the old-firm supporters chanting.

The fine was ?29 000... still a drop in the ocean to them though... with players like Arashavin on win bonuses of ?20 - ?40k!!!

Wasnt sure bout Csaba to start with but the more i read from this guy the more i like him hope this is the start of some good times

A Boy Named Crow
maybe...just maybe the press are starting to produce some positive stories because we're starting to do some positive things.

I'm afraid i don't go for all this 'press/sfa/etc etc out to get us' stuff and that negative stories were all out to wind us up.

We got negative stories because we were in a mess with a crazy setup. We deserved it.

Don't remember a lot of negative stories when we were doing well under Burley's start - they were all positive.

Let's not get us so paranoid as OF fans.

That's not strictly true - I remember a lad on the old Hearts-Mad site used to post the weekly media Hearts bashing each Monday, followed in huge letters by "THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!!!". Those were great days, and they really, really...

DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!!!

Rick Grimes
If he gets to popular "The Puppet Master" won't like it.

possibly. or maybe VR has realised that all it would take to have us singing his name again would be to appoint a good manager & let him manage us to success. Csaba talks the talk - if he proves to be as good as he appears to be then we're in for far happier days.

The Real Maroonblood
possibly. or maybe VR has realised that all it would take to have us singing his name again would be to appoint a good manager & let him manage us to success. Csaba talks the talk - if he proves to be as good as he appears to be then we're in for far happier days.

Let's hope so we deserve it.

Just a wee side note.

This article that Waddel is claiming as his own appears almost word for word in the SoS.

I'd be surprised if that plank had any direct involvement in a positive HMFC story and more likely just copied it to justify his paid jolly to Germany.

Archived