In Bruges

Rab

Been out for a while, but couldn't find another thread about it.

Tremendous film. Really, really liked it. Not a Colin Farrel fan, but he's very good. Slow to start, very dark towards the end, but very funny, would really recommend it.

The entire scene with the drugs and prostitutes party with the midget is comedy genius.

"You've no idea how much **** I have to take from the black midgets"

:rofl:

Disappointed, but not surprised, to see you glorifying racist, heightist movies. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Been out for a while, but couldn't find another thread about it.

Tremendous film. Really, really liked it. Not a Colin Farrel fan, but he's very good. Slow to start, very dark towards the end, but very funny, would really recommend it.

The entire scene with the drugs and prostitutes party with the midget is comedy genius.

:rofl:

Awesome film Rab. Bird didn't like it for some reason though.

Another I'd recommend is "A Complete History of my Sexual Failures". Don't think it's in the cinemas anymore, but if you get a chance to see the DVD it's feckin hilarious (if a touch hard to watch at times).

Thought IB was really, really good. Second best film I've seen this year (after the new Batman one).

:thumb:

Say What Again
Thought IB was really, really good. Second best film I've seen this year (after the new Batman one).

:thumb:

And Anal Intruders VII? ;)

CF11JamTart

Very very impressed with the movie.

Funny, but very very dark. Would defo recommend it. But it IS dark.

What's more, it made me want to visit Bruges to look at old ****, and maybe take-in a game or two.

However, my tactical error was taking Mrs CF11JamTart to see it, a fortnight after her brother-in-law had killed himself. She was in pieces by the end of it... a bit of an emotional rollercoaster.

Still, top movie.

Say What Again
I thought they were stopping at VI. :eek:

My Dad felt he had one film left in him.

That, and the money was good.

Can I still see the film in Edinburgh? If so, where?

And I'm talking about In Bruges, not the other film that was subsequently mentioned by other posters.

Ryan Gosling
Can I still see the film in Edinburgh? If so, where?

And I'm talking about In Bruges, not the other film that was subsequently mentioned by other posters.

It's on DVD isn't it?

Archived