The F-Wit neighbours

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Its all happening tonight, She's arrived home with the new bidey-in, the ex has turned up and now (9.40 PM) she and the bidey-in have started to dig a hole in the back garden! Maybe I should worry about the ex, but seeing that hes a dealer who used to deal at my back door I don't think I'll bother.

Kays now gone to sit on the back step because of nosiness, do you think we've got another Brookside body under the patio on the go here?

:confused::confused::confused:

Robbos Right Peg

F me BJ all this going on next to you and I am stuck watching the end of the 20 x 20 cricket. Kenny Ritchie doesn't live next to you does he ?

Doctor FinnBarr
F me BJ all this going on next to you and I am stuck watching the end of the 20 x 20 cricket. Kenny Ritchie doesn't live next to you does he ?

No, but the ex is a mhank as well as a dealer! Hole is circular so I guess that rules out a grave, strange time of night to start on it tho!

:confused:

Benny Factor
No, but the ex is a mhank as well as a dealer! Hole is circular so I guess that rules out a grave, strange time of night to start on it tho!

You said that with a degree of shock there, BJ.... :P

portobellojambo1

Very much depends on whether or not they have segmented the body, if they have done a good job on it they could use a circular hole. :rolleyes:

Doctor FinnBarr
You said that with a degree of shock there, BJ.... :P

Son called Brendan as well! When they 1st moved in I came home from work to find Brendan in the house wearing the full Mhanks kit. What are you doing in here wearing that I asked him? Don't worry he says, I'm a Rangers fan, then bursts into the Hearts Song!

Very surreal!

Benny Factor
Son called Brendan as well! When they 1st moved in I came home from work to find Brendan in the house wearing the full Mhanks kit. What are you doing in here wearing that I asked him? Don't worry he says, I'm a Rangers fan, then bursts into the Hearts Song!

Very surreal!

What was he doing in YOUR house?? Probably aboot to snaffle the electrical goods no doubt. :P

The Old Tolbooth
Very much depends on whether or not they have segmented the body, if they have done a good job on it they could use a circular hole. :rolleyes:

Am I the only person worried that you sound an expert on this subject?

Benny Factor
Sounds like a normal night in Blackburn to me BJ ;)

John, there are some respectable people in Blackburn on a Saturday night. Though in saying that, they're only there to visit the chip van. :P

Doctor FinnBarr
What was he doing in YOUR house?? Probably aboot to snaffle the electrical goods no doubt. :P

Same age as daughter, he was welcome cos they're just kids but when the flashing started......

:mad:

Robbos Right Peg
No, but the ex is a mhank as well as a dealer! Hole is circular

Isn't everyones ;)

Would love to see you 'photofit' description to the polis mind

Still sounds like a goldfish or Kenny Ritchie to me. I am sure when the constabulary get round to digining up the back garden they will find out it was the bairns pet goldfish based on brain DNA but only just (and the fact that KR is banged up)

Back to the Brookie example you dont have neighbours sisters sleeping to close to their brothers do you ? (I thought you were miles from Dalkeith ;)

Robbos Right Peg
Am I the only person worried that you sound an expert on this subject?

..............only if you never stayed in Porty

Doctor FinnBarr
Isn't everyones ;)

Would love to see you 'photofit' description to the polis mind

Still sounds like a goldfish or Kenny Ritchie to me. I am sure when the constabulary get round to digining up the back garden they will find out it was the bairns pet goldfish based on brain DNA but only just (and the fact that KR is banged up)

Back to the Brookie example you dont have neighbours sisters sleeping to close to their brothers do you ? (I thought you were miles from Dalkeith ;)

High 6 bro...

:)

Robbos Right Peg
High 6 bro...

Are they drinking 7 up ? Maybe with some coke

God where is that lassie wi ma coat....................

Doctor FinnBarr
Are they drinking 7 up ? Maybe with some coke

God where is that lassie wi ma coat....................

Taxi for Jardine.

:rolleyes:

Doctor FinnBarr
Now he was criminal:rolleyes: and there can be no defense

Yep, found myself in a German pub about 86 and on hearing IJ telling a burd he was a football player (complete with lots of hand actions), I said "No your not". Not a happy bunny with me for sure. To give him his due, he was an honest versitile(SP) journyman.

Robbos Right Peg
Yep, found myself in a German pub about 86 and on hearing IJ telling a burd he was a football player (complete with lots of hand actions), I said "No your not". Not a happy bunny with me for sure. To give him his due, he was an honest versitile(SP) journyman.

Happy days when you think about it now :) God I was on the train when the other Ian was playing cards with Criucky and others in Perth station

Doctor FinnBarr
Happy days when you think about it now :) God I was on the train when the other Ian was playing cards with Criucky and others in Perth station

The other Ian????

Robbos Right Peg

Flasher the legend that is Sneddon..............

the snedmyster the kingofthe ****** the talkof the walk.................or maybe just Perth Central Station

Doctor FinnBarr
Flasher the legend that is Sneddon..............

the snedmyster the kingofthe ****** the talkof the walk.................or maybe just Perth Central Station

You're drunk, right?

Doctor FinnBarr

Seeing the hole this morning, it looks like they're going to sink a trampoline, but why do it in the near dark? Erses!

The Old Tolbooth
Seeing the hole this morning, it looks like they're going to sink a trampoline, but why do it in the near dark? Erses!

To get you worried and get the nieghbours talking no doubt :rolleyes:

chester copperpot
To get you worried and get the nieghbours talking no doubt :rolleyes:

Bit of an anti-climax this story's end eh?

Doctor FinnBarr
Bit of an anti-climax this story's end eh?

Will keep you all informed of how the hole digging sagas going!

Sorry to hijack your thread BJ but my effing neighbours were cutting the grass and using a strimmer at half 8 this morning,Get a f grip its sunday day of rest and all that.

Will keep you all informed of how the hole digging sagas going!

Apparently the police are looking into it ! :rolleyes:

DuffKirkMacKenzie

Trampoline. You're just jumpin' to conclusions.;)

portobellojambo1

Helps keep it secret, and annoys the feck out of nosey neighbours. ;)

Not sure about digging a hole in your garden to sink a trampoline though, probably make more sense to throw the fecking thing in the Forth during a family walk across the bridge.

Doctor FinnBarr
Trampoline. You're just jumpin' to conclusions.;)

No, they do have one that the kid keeps upending so at a guess thats what they're up to!

:wacko:

Prince Buaben
No, they do have one that the kid keeps upending so at a guess thats what they're up to!

They not finished it yet?;)

Doctor FinnBarr
They not finished it yet?;)

No, they dug another little bit whilst we were out but musta got fed up kinda quick!

:o

Prince Buaben
No, they dug another little bit whilst we were out but musta got fed up kinda quick!

:o

Must have been away nicking the trampoline from ;)

Doctor FinnBarr

Update: Hole digging has resumed for the best part of 5 minutes then he got bored again.

Kay has made enquirees and been told its a fish/duck pond, a lot of crap I think but if its true then the smack dealers cats will 'av 'em!

Doctor FinnBarr

They've decided to fill in the hole now, it seems spades and shovels are crap for cutting thro tree roots!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doctor FinnBarr

New development, they've arrived home with what could be decking or possibly wee sheds for ducks to live in!

Must be stashin his gear in the hole.. Dig it up and find out whats inside it..

Or next time there in the garden go outside and knock them out with a shovel and bury them in the hole.. lol

alwaysthereinspirit

Sawz-all will work better. Use a 10" wood blade. Less mess. The circular has a tendency to splatter. Line the hole with lime, drop in the parts and then a lair of lime 1'' deep. Then 6" cover of top soil. Done and dusted. :eek:

Doctor FinnBarr
Sawz-all will work better. Use a 10" wood blade. Less mess. The circular has a tendency to splatter. Line the hole with lime, drop in the parts and then a lair of lime 1'' deep. Then 6" cover of top soil. Done and dusted. :eek:

I'm scared now, there seems to be too many members of this board that seem to know about disecting bodies and body removal!

:eek:

Archived