Supporters Clubs

haggis58

I am looking for a supporters bus for the coming season. I live in the liberton area of Edinburgh and would appreciate if anyone could PM a contact name and phone number for local buses to join. :)

Not any really close up that way mate. Robins Nest used to run one but not seen it for ages.

Craigmillar is probably your closest bet. Good bunch of lads and hopefully the social club will be up and running again soon.

The contact number is on the hearts website i believe.

Dougie Masterton
I am looking for a supporters bus for the coming season. I live in the liberton area of Edinburgh and would appreciate if anyone could PM a contact name and phone number for local buses to join. :)

Whatever you do, dont go on the Pivot bus.:dribble::dribble::dribble:

portobellojambo1

You are sort of stuck, geographically, between two or three clubs, Bonnyrigg, Danderhall and Craigmillar. Might be worth contacting all 3 to see who has a pick up point closest to your home.

Everybody loves Baz
You are sort of stuck, geographically, between two or three clubs, Bonnyrigg, Danderhall and Craigmillar. Might be worth contacting all 3 to see who has a pick up point closest to your home.

The Bonnyrigg bus doesn't go anywhere near Liberton (not that i remember most bus journeys) i think we normally go straight on to the bypass.

Hope this helps......allthough looking at what i've just typed,, it doesn't.

stirlingshirejambo

been a while since I went on the Penicuik bus but it used to go to Captains Road then turnesd along FRogston Road

Doctor FinnBarr
You are sort of stuck, geographically, between two or three clubs, Bonnyrigg, Danderhall and Craigmillar. Might be worth contacting all 3 to see who has a pick up point closest to your home.[/QUOTE]

Home!!! They do pick-ups at home now? Whats wrong with pubs?

:confused:

If you like a more "traditional" ;) outing, you should consider West End Hearts. A great bunch of proper Hearts fans. Bus leaves from Tynie Arms/Robbos.

PM me if you want more details.

davemclaren
been a while since I went on the Penicuik bus but it used to go to Captains Road then turnesd along FRogston Road

All of the Midlothian buses did.....prior to the bypass being built in the late 80s. ;)

You are sort of stuck' date=' geographically, between two or three clubs, Bonnyrigg, Danderhall and Craigmillar. Might be worth contacting all 3 to see who has a pick up point closest to your [b']home.[/[/b]QUOTE]

Home!!! They do pick-ups at home now? Whats wrong with pubs?

:confused:

if you pick up at home , come ot Dundee and pick me and my son coz the train fare fae Dundee is playing havoc with my disposable income :):):)

stirlingshirejambo
All of the Midlothian buses did.....prior to the bypass being built in the late 80s. ;)

ha ha

wasn't that long ago....nearly.... but not quite

No we used to have a couple of members who lived near Mortonhall and they never missed a game and I worked in Gilmerton at time and got picked up there for evening games.

Anyway the eighties were when we shared buses with other Midlothian clubs!!!!

That bus would be ideal - does anybody have contact details for the Penicuik bus covenor - PM me. :)

Miller Jambo 60
That bus would be ideal - does anybody have contact details for the Penicuik bus covenor - PM me. :)

Take it my car is a no no:mad:

Take it my car is a no no:mad:

No offence Dougie but i need a reliable way of getting to a match.

Last season you travelled on the Rainbow bus, then the Portobello bus, then recently on the train.

I just want to go for a pint then jump on a bus to the game, without first travelling across the city.

You can always come across to this side of town and get on a supporters bus.:)

portobellojambo1
No offence Dougie but i need a reliable way of getting to a match.

Last season you travelled on the Rainbow bus, then the Portobello bus, then recently on the train.

I just want to go for a pint then jump on a bus to the game, without first travelling across the city.

You can always come across to this side of town and get on a supporters bus.:)

Have you managed to get yourself sorted out yet with a club ?

If i get a contact no for the Penicuik bus i will see if they will do a pickup around the Frogston road area.

Midloth_Iain

The Pans bus which stops at the Edmonstone in D'Hall normally goes on to pick a few fans up at Captains Road, PM me if you dont get sorted with the other options and I can give you a contact number......:cool:

Archived