What game were they watching ?

vegas-voss

deluded.net strikes again

the first half all they did was play hoofball upto nish and fletcher, who either didnt get near the ball, or fouled pique and the other c.b.

i spent the entire match in a pub shouting HOOF, everytime they punted it forward - i was almost asked to leave it happened that often

Remnants of Standards

Some of them really do live on another planet don't they?

Passed to hell and back again and they damn well know it. Back in your box now hobos.

What possible excuse will they come up with next i wonder?

Answers on postcards etc etc.

Ray Winstone

One of the great myths of Scottish football is the Hibs 'flair' myth.

And all their fans fall for it hook line and sinker.

As long as the manager says thats what they are trying to do they all seem to think its happening - it does not matter what they are watching on the pitch - Hibs have never played a long ball.

maroonlegions

Dashing Bob S:eek:

Coaching Staff

Dashing Bob S's Avatar:107years:

We didn't work hard enough and move into space so the players became frustrated and resorted in punting long balls to Nish to chase.:107years: Presumably he was meant to hold up play and let the emergent midfield charge into the Bara box.:107years: The problem was that while we were wheezing upfield the ball was already in a cluster of Barca players swarming towards us. They were great but were a mess. As good as Barca were, Brechin :107years:or Airdrie :107years:would have provided them with a sterner test :107years:on Thursday.:eek:

what a plank ,delusion knows no bounds with them.

The best thing I have read on there today is this...from dashing bob.....

"Think we're creaming ourselves a little too much about Barca. They are the third best team in Spain and European CL Quarter finalists. They would certainly be the best team in the world if they played us on that inept form every week, but unfortunately for them they don't.

Anybody who doesn't think that Smith, Reilly, Baker, Hamilton, Stanton, Best, Sauzee and Kerr would walk into that team needs their heads examined."

Oh dear, I know I can get over excited sometimes but this is just of the scales!

This is from a thread about which Hibs players from last 30 years would get into Barca's first team....ahem

The People's Chimp

Strangely enough, dashing bob s(hit) also provided my favourite nugget.

As good as Barca were, Brechin or Airdrie would have provided them with a sterner test on Thursday.

Archived