Tattoo

heartsfan

Well am finally gonna get a Hearts badge tattoo'd on my arm but would like some advice on the best place to go in Edinburgh for this.

So can anyone that has had one done recommend a studio?

Thanks.;)

Griclesfield

Tribal on Cockburn Street prob one of best around.

- its downstairs, so no-one hears you scream.

Good Luck

Doctor FinnBarr
Well am finally gonna get a Hearts badge tattoo'd on my arm but would like some advice on the best place to go in Edinburgh for this.

So can anyone that has had one done recommend a studio?

Thanks.;)

Tattoo parlours are great places for this type of thing!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Griclesfield
Tattoo parlours are great places for this type of thing!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ha ha ha :dribble::dribble::dribble:

I went to the one on Gorgie Road.... good job, needs recoloured thou got in done in 98..

Griclesfield

a lot of the tattooists in edinburgh use watered down colours especially the black and it turns green within 10 years. . . thats why i wont ever get a tattoo done here.

you should not be having to go back within 10 years to get it re coloured if it was done correctly

Its not too bad. i just thought you had to get them recoloured...Still clear enough. And the black certainly hasnt went green :eek:

Do The Dance
Its not too bad. i just thought you had to get them recoloured...Still clear enough. And the black certainly hasnt went green :eek:

... yet.

:P

I recommend not getting a football related one and get something artistic and well designed that's going to be cool and unique.

Ace on Gorgie Road, Cameron done a great job on my hearts badge and the rest of mine going back within the next couple of weeks to get one on my ankle. :)

Archived