Hearts Open Day is Back!!

Charlie-Brown

.................the circus goes on and on.................

Don't worry Vera. You're not here to experience it so just carry on with your sniping from afar. :o

Used to be a good day out when i was younger. Good to take the children to...

Test your shooting ?1 for 3 shots.... sounds tempting but which 3 to go for?:)

Line 3 of them up together,one shot,then you have got another two to spare.

Nucky Thompson

I wonder if the bar will be open in the Gorgie suite for the adults to have some refreshments:)

I wonder if the bar will be open in the Gorgie suite for the adults to have some refreshments:)

Is that so you can play in the soft play area on your own,you know without being supervised.

?:confused:

because we have an open day? Sorry but my kids will love the open and chance to meet the players, I'm quite pleased it's on,

and no one is forcing you to go, or are they?

rumbles1874

great idea get the fans feeling involved again i will be there with the kids and am sure they will i enjoy

erm, your point is, caller?

Carl Weathers

I'd love to hear the justification for your criticism of this event.

Sounds like another good pr move to me.

Buffalo Bill

grinch.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Bomber Harris

Remember the open day in for 1982/83 season when i stated that that may well have been Jim Cruickshank's last appearance at Tynecastle.....ultimately i got banned for some bizzare reason..... moderators and admin you just cant justify them:p.... a long time ago now though.

Remember the open day in for 1982/83 season when i stated that that may well have been Jim Cruickshank's last appearance at Tynecastle.....ultimately i got banned for some bizzare reason..... moderators and admin you just cant justify them:p.... a long time ago now though.

Was there a WWW back in 1982? :wacko:

Davy, Get over yerself, Politics aside and whatever else we dont agree with at Tynecastle. Its gonna be a fun day particulary for the kids. A circus it may be in your opinon, but for me its the Circus at Tynecastle next Sat or the Chinese Circus thats on at the fringe. I know which one my boys will enjoy and it aint Hong Kung Fuey

Don't worry Vera. You're not here to experience it so just carry on with your sniping from afar. :o

Here, Rab tells me its your round next Sat....Is this correct;)

Jambof3tornado

A fantastic PR move by Hearts. Is it just me or are they getting a lot right just now??? Why didnt they do all this 6 months ago instead of us suffering the hellish season that was??:wacko:

Csaba miked up to talk to the players and crowd.

Csaba:"Nade ya fat ****,pick those knees up or its no after match jaffa cake for you"

Nade:"S'okay gaffer I got a jam sponge in my bag for after anyhow":dribble:

davemclaren
Davy, Get over yerself, Politics aside and whatever else we dont agree with at Tynecastle. Its gonna be a fun day particulary for the kids. A circus it may be in your opinon, but for me its the Circus at Tynecastle next Sat or the Chinese Circus thats on at the fringe. I know which one my boys will enjoy and it aint Hong Kung Fuey

Exactly. Kids love these sort of days regardless of what is going on.

Here, Rab tells me its your round next Sat....Is this correct;)

I didn't know he was back Tom. He usually just turns up unannounced at my pre Cup Final champagne breakfast and gets wired in. He doesn't even bring a bottle. :sad:

davemclaren
I didn't know he was back Tom. He usually just turns up unannounced at my pre Cup Final champagne breakfast and gets wired in. He doesn't even bring a bottle. :sad:

Sounds like Tom, living in the colonies must do that to you.... :rolleyes:

oh, he's not back mate, well not that I'm aware off but he says I can have his share ;)

Sounds like Tom, living in the colonies must do that to you.... :rolleyes:

Davy, get it right, It was my spell in "The Rigg" that done that too me.

Talking of which, I drove by the place last week, very fast I may add, its a Bonnie wee place these days:eek:

Archived