MOTHS

ZacBaker

Just had 4 - yes f o u r! huge moths resembling small bats flying around all over my bedroom and living room.

Any moth experts on here? im freaked out by them and having four flying around has left me right on edge.

Could there be like a nest or some crap in my house?

horrible creatures :mad:

chester copperpot
Just had 4 - yes f o u r! huge moths resembling small bats flying around all over my bedroom and living room.

Any moth experts on here? im freaked out by them and having four flying around has left me right on edge.

I've had 2 of the feckers fly about my hoose tonight also. Hate the wee barstewards.

Swat them with a paper is what I advise. I have one stuck to the window, and one I batted oot the door with a paper.

Bobby_swing_the_bar

I hate moths. Don't like butterflies either. The butterfly farm would freak me out.

moths are getting so much bigger these days

i'm so glad its not just me thats noticed this

Bobby_swing_the_bar

There was a moth on the staircase at my office today, was about the size of a bat

moths are getting so much bigger these days

i'm so glad its not just me thats noticed this

Hello sunshine! Glad to see I'm not the only person still awake at this hour! Where's the Friday night pished thread?!

I hate moths. Don't like butterflies either. The butterfly farm would freak me out.

Im terrified of moths and daddy long legs.

Went to the butterfly farm, was sh*****g myself but got round it. One of the staff came and spoke to me cos he could see I was scared. If you dont wear a bright colour they wont come near you as you dont look like a flower. Felt quite proud of myself after it.. Some of them are rather large though...:eek:

Anyone remember the moths at the game in Prague? MASSIVE..

Griclesfield
Im terrified of moths and daddy long legs.

Went to the butterfly farm, was sh*****g myself but got round it. One of the staff came and spotted me cos he could see I was scared. If you dont wear a bright colour they wont come near you as you dont look like a flower. Felt quite proud of myself after it.. Some of them are rather large though...:eek:

Anyone remember the moths at the game in Prague? MASSIVE..

aye the moths in prague were like teradactors ..... still got further up the park than we did that night ...:P

glad i'm not the only one, moths and butterflies i hate the feckers!!!:eek:

Dean Winchester

Strange. I was at my work this morning (well am still actually here) and had a few bats flying around :P

Archived