Section R

Rudi Skacel

Rudi Skacel

Just moved my season ticket from section B to Section R. Got my wee nephew (8 years old) a season ticket aswell. Row D. Iv never been in the main stand before, always been in Section B. Whats the atmosphere like? Are there any fellow section R members out there? Were in Row D so I think were ok for the pillers but can anyone else advise me?

Thanks

Neale

heartsfc_fan

Right. I've sat up there twice before...

Firstly you are in row D which isn't near the back so your view won't be too restricted. Yes the pillars might be in your way but generally I reckon you could do a hell of a lot worse being further back.

You WON'T get wet when it rains ;)

Section R is very near the directors box (where Romanov and co sits!).

The atmosphere up there is mainly (I'm being general here) with the "older" generation who sit up there. If you want a better atmosphere sections P or Q would've been better as they are nearer section N (the atmospheric section in the stadium along with section G).

All in all though. If you are with your wee 8 year old nephew, it’s probably ok. Just bare in mind that if the going gets tough during the season there will be a hell of a lot abuse from your section towards the directors box. Be warned! ;)

Archived