Yikes!

Ulysses

Qantas still have the untouched claim that they've not lost a life on their planes though do they not?

Only just. :eek:

chester copperpot
Only just. :eek:

Agreed Uly, but what a claim eh? They've been doing it for years, and still untouched.

I've never flown with them, but whats the bet when I go to Oz in a few years, mine's is the first to be blown up or summat.

Must've been some scary stuff for the passengers likes.

loveofthegame

As a frightened flier I'd have probably have had a heart attack in the panic of thinking i was gonna die- bang goes Qantas' superb record!!

alwaysthereinspirit

Hate to have been watching the in-seat GPS as the plane fell hundreds of feet a second. Lots of clean underwear needed when they landed.

As a frightened flier I'd have probably have had a heart attack in the panic of thinking i was gonna die- bang goes Qantas' superb record!!

Absolutely agree, I hate flying as well, I seen a video that someone tookwhilst on the flight, can't believe how calm they all were.

The Old Tolbooth
Agreed Uly, but what a claim eh? They've been doing it for years, and still untouched.

I've never flown with them, but whats the bet when I go to Oz in a few years, mine's is the first to be blown up or summat.

Mate, if your flights with Quantas, I wouldn't go, they're due a bad one

Went with Quantas when in Hong Kong going to Sydney; one of the better carriers I have flown with.

ken why they tell u too put your head in between yer legs, it's supposed to keep yer teeth so they can identify bodies when it crashes lol

Stewart MacD

Quainta#se used to boast in their ads that they had the youngest fleet in the international aviation world. This 747 is 17-years old. A maintenance check-up earlier this year discovered extensive corrosion. What happened - did they just file away the report?

I wouldn't use them in a fit since they and the then government colluded to screw the opposition airline (Ansett). They are a good example of what Thatcherisation a.k.a. privatisation does to a public service. Profit is the sole motivation, especially if you want to raise the entity's value for future sale.

Archived